Ayur Herbals Exfoliating Lemon And Honey Face Gel With Tea Tree Oil Extracts Reviews
Hey ladies, how are you doing? How has your day been so far? Have you participated in the giveaway that we have organized in collaboration with oriflame (see here).
I always carry a face wash with me wherever I travel because I have an oily T zone that tends to accumulate a lot of dust and every four to five hours, it is a must for me to wash my face using a nice face wash otherwise, my facial pores get clogged with impurities and I suffer from break outs. You must have read about a lot of other face washes that I have reviewed earlier on the blog. Here is another one for you from Ayur. This face wash contains extracts of honey and lemon along with tea tree oil. This combination seemed like just perfect for my combination skin.
The face wash ensures deep cleansing for your skin to get rid of dirt and greasiness. No lame claims, a very honest description on the pack. Yup, the pack now comes with 30 percent extra. Tea tree oil helps with pimples. Lemon removes excessive oils and honey moisturizes skin.
Directions for usage
Wet your face and pour some face wash on your palms. Rub hands together to form a rich lather and massage over face in gentle, circular strokes. Rinse well.
300 ml for Rs 210
Normal to oily
A very regular packaging in a cream coloured, squeeze type tube. The cap is screw type. The graphics have lemon and honey pic. All other manufacturing details and ingredients are aloso printed on the tube.
The consistency of this face wash is rather runny so, when you squeeze the tube, you have to be careful otherwise, wastage can occur.
Pros of Ayur herbals exfoliating lemon and honey face gel with tea tree oil extracts
- Affordable face wash
- The packaging is leak proof and travel friendly
- Cleans face well
- Refreshing lemon smell
- Removes greasiness and mud to make your skin feel fresh
- Makes face appear bright instantly probably, due to lemon
- Rinses off easily with tap water and does not leave behind a soapy film.
- Good for normal to oily skin, clearly mentioned on the product pack.
- Contains tea tree oil for helping those with acne prone skin as tea tree oil is anti bacterial in nature.
- Full product details mentioned
Cons of Ayur herbals exfoliating lemon and honey face gel with tea tree oil extracts
- Runny consistency so, be careful while pouring the product otherwise, you may end up wasting a lot of it.
- Ladies who have dry skin should not use this product as it removes excess oils and might make your facial skin feel stretchy.
My experience with Ayur herbals exfoliating lemon and honey face gel with tea tree oil extracts
First of all, I am quite impressed with the ingredient list. It has a gel formula that lathers well and rinses off easily and it also contains moisturising properties of honey. Lemon helps in removing dullness from face while tea tree oil acts as antibacterial against acne. I would call it a very travel safe and budget friendly daily use face wash. I have no complaints with this product except that it is a bit thin in consistency so, needs to be poured carefully.
5 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, for reasons I have already mentioned in detail.