Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying and Polishing Scrub Review
Hello beautiful readers, how have you been doing? I am so thankful the chilly winters have finally retreated and the cold out here in Delhi is no longer unbearable. So, as summers are now approaching, I shall have to change my skincare regimen a bit in order to unclog the facial pores and get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on a regular basis. There were some good discount offers running on many sites so, I have stocked up some summer related products, well in advance. One of the products that I bought for myself is a Walnut based scrub. Read more about this product here..
Also read about:
This scrub is specially formulated for skin that is prone to getting pimples as scrubbing helps to get rid of clogging of pores of your face. This scrub can be used by both men and women. The extracts of Neem present in this scrub are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature. The formula is creamy with scrub beads that are not harsh on skin. The Biotique scrub is free from any kind of toxins and has been dermatologically tested.
Directions for Use
To use this face scrub, apply it in required amounts on wet face and gently massage to exfoliate dead skin and impurities. Rinse off with plenty of water.
Also check out:
199 for 50 gm
Creamy base with Walnut scrub beads.
Neem, Nagkeshar, Pudina, Walnut, BeesWax Vitamin A, Fenugreek, Red Sandalwood and Himalayan Water.
Pros of Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub :
- The packaging is cute,Travel-friendly and can be recycled for reuse. There is an extra lid to avoid spillage of the product.
- Nice fragrance that has faint herbal and Neem notes in it.
- Good for regular use.as it is herb based and affordable
- This scrub is suitable for normal,dry and sensitive skin due to creamy formulation
- Does not cause acne and helps to unclog pores
- The scrub beads are not too gritty over skin
- All the product information and ingredients are mentioned in detail.
- Vitamin A, Fenugreek, Red Sandalwood help give skin a healthy glow.
- tested by dermatologists
Cons of Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying and Polishing Scrub :
- It does not remove whiteheads or blackheads that have already formed
- The packaging is a tub so, you need to dip your fingers into the product.
- Takes rinsing with copious amounts of water to get off your skin, totally.
My experience with Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub
Let us start by talking about the texture of this scrub, which is quite creamy. The walnut particles meant for exfoliation are not harsh on skin but are good enough for getting rid of deep seated impurities and dead skin cells from your face. Due to presence of Neem, it does reduce occurrence of pimples. I find it mild for use twice or thrice in a week. I cannot comment that it would suit sensitive skin as in that case something even milder shall be required. I adore its herbal smell. It is devoid of chemicals which again is a major plus point.
After use, the skin feels soft and refreshed. It definitely prevents further clogging but does not effectively remove the blackheads that are already present. It does provide a healthy, clean glow to your skin. Please always, do follow with a moisturising lotion.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, it can be used by normal and dry skin as it gives decent results and is affordable. I would not be very confident in recommending this scrub to those who have sensitive skin type.