Blue heaven lipstick #CB038, Shimmering Bronze product review
I am a shopaholic when it comes to collecting different make-up products and have a never ending obsession for trying out different lip shades and foundations as I believe the right lip colour and a flawless make-up base are two things that can make or mar your look for any occasion. I recently picked this lip colour from Blue heaven cosmetics that happens to be a copper shade. I got it as thus would serve as a creamy eye-shadow, too. Let us read more about this lipstick.
The colour of this lipstick does not bleed as per the claims and gives full coverage. It gives a creamy finish and softness to lips.
Directions of usage
Apply directly using the bullet or with the help of a lipstick brush.
INR 90 for 4 grams
This lipstick comes in a classy looking, angular packaging. The base looks interesting, crystal like. The cap closes well with a tick. The product is pretty travel safe too. The format if the lipstick is twist up like most basic lipsticks available out there in Indian markets.
It is smooth enough to glide on easily over lips and also moistens my lips fairly. I never miss my lip balm when I apply this alone.
Pros of Blue heaven lipstick #CB038, Shimmering Bronze
- This lipstick has a nice, copper/ Bronze kind of shade
- This lip colour glides smoothly on lips even if, you skip the lip balm.
- It moistens and hydrates the lips.
- The Colour pay off and pigmentation is pretty good
- It covers up pigmented lips fairly well.
- It is suitable for many Indian skin tones but especially flaunts medium to warm skin tones
- The shimmers/ metal like sheen of this lipstick is not overpowering, at all.
- It can double up as a eye shadow, too in crisis!!
- It does not smudge on its own unless, you rub it in.
Cons of Blue heaven lipstick #CB038, Shimmering Bronze
- It has an average staying power and would not last more than 2 to 2.5 hours
- It cannot survive a meal as it transfers a lot to cups and spoons.
My experience with Blue heaven lipstick #CB038, Shimmering Bronze
First of all, the shade name is really interesting. This lipstick hydrates your lips, quite well, so, you can skip the lip balm while using this product, even in winters. The texture is nice and the lipstick glides on quite comfortably. It feels light and non sticky on lips. II find that this Copper- Bronze toned lipstick would suit almost all India skin tones, as per me and would especially look great on warm to medium skin tones. The colour is not at all overpowering and manages to be subtle in spite of the metallic sheen, it has. It is well pigmented and has a fairly good colour pay off. The colour covers up pigmented lips well and goes opaque in 3 or four strokes.
The staying power of Blue heaven lipstick #CB038, Shimmering Bronze is average, say around 2 Hours or so, at the maximum. It would fade away after that but still, stays a faint stain across the lips. So, you need to carry it with you for touch ups. It transfers to cups and spoons while having meals and would not survive through meals.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would recommend it as it comes with a good quality at a reasonable price that is barely 90 bucks. It does not hurt the pocket at all.