Cameleon matte lipstick shade 502 Product review
Hi girls, how have you been?? it is a lovely weather out there!! It is drizzling and the cool breeze is just lovely. I know, it has nothing to do with the review that follows but cannot help but mention it!! About the review today, it is about a lipstick from Cameleon that my mom uses. The shade is more of her liking and suits her dusky complexion more. I do get to try my hands on it on and off when the shade seems to go with the outfit I am wearing.. Using this lipstick has convinced me about Cameleon and I am definitely going to stock up some more girly shades from this particular range.
This lipstick is made out of Natural ingredients and extracts from fruit & seeds. The pigments of this lipstick from a soft veil. The lipstick would settle on your lips and keep them moisturized. You are sure to love the light texture of lipstick.
Directions for usage
Apply on moisturized lips using a lipstick brush or directly from the bullet.
INR 269 on most online shopping sites
This lipstick comes in a twist up format bullet pack. The packaging is Brightly colored in metal finish magenta color. There is no special locking system but the cap closes well.
The texture of this Cameleon lipstick is just fine. It does not feel dry or stretchy on lips neither does it feel too sticky/slippery. It is ideal texture for a controlled application.
Pros of Cameleon matte lipstick shade 502
- Bright coloured case of lipstick
- The Cap closes well
- Product is travel friendly
- Shade suitable for medium to warm skin tones
- Fair skin toned ladies may also try it on
- Texture is creamy
- Hydrates lips
- Pigmentation ids great
- Good to cover up pigmented lips
- The staying power is good
- Shade stays intact for 3 To 4 Hours after which fades but persists aa a lip stain
- Can survive meals to a good extent.
- Does not smudge or bleed
- Settles with a matte finish
Cons of Cameleon matte lipstick shade 502
- Since, this particular shade is dark; you would need a lip liner for a defined, clean finish.
- There is no angulation to the lipstick bullet per se so, needs to be applied with a lipstick brush for a clean application
- You need a baby oil to remove it completely
- You need to exfoliate your lips as dark shades accentuate dry, flaky areas
- Settles into lines
- The shade name is a little misleading. As you would expect a fresh Pink when you read Rose but this happens to be a kind of Magenta shade.
My experience with Cameleon matte lipstick shade 502
I am quite happy with this lipstick overall. It delivered more than I expected being a not so famous brand. I give full marks to its texture, pigmentation and lasting power. The only bothersome thing is that it takes a bit of effort while removal. So, keep a cleansing milk or baby oil handy. Also, it would highlight dry flakes on your lips so, your lips need to be well taken care of with this shade.
This particular Color would suit women more. I guess, girls in their teens and twenties should try out other shades from the same range. It settles in a non glossy, matte finish as is expected.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would recommend these lipsticks to everyone who is looking for decent quality, budget makeup.