Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash Reviews
Holla Ladies, summer is getting hotter and hotter day by day, and right now- the only concern for me is to keep my face oil-free! Am sure many of us, suffer from excessive oil sebum secretion, and that is largely due to an unbalanced diet, lack of proper skin care and of course needless to say, genes. I totally fall into the last category and so ensure to have enough wet wipes and spray mists to keep my face shine and oil free. But was looking for something else, and that’s when I stumbled into the Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash, It is been around for a long time – but grabbed my attention recently. I have to say, it is fairly a good product for those with oily skin, and if you want to know more, read on….
- Everyday gentle face wash
- Keeps skin oil and shine free for 5 hrs
- Lathers well
- Removes makeup, oil, dirt and grime
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
- Keeps pimples away
Perfect for those with balanced and oily skin, where oil sebum is controlled, and therefore skin stays oil free for longer hours. It is mildly fragrant and foams well, with no itching sensation. Sometimes skin can appear to be tightened and dry with regular use.
Directions for usage
- Pump a coin sized gel on to your wet palms and lather it well.
- Apply the foaming lather on your damp face and gently scrub all over the face, nose, forehead, chin, and especially over the areas, which tend to get oilier.
- A good 3 min massage and wash it off with plain cold water and dab it off with a towel.
A bottle of 50 ml Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash costs about 60 INR.
It comes in a transparent handy bottle with a flip open cap, which tightly secures the gel from leaking out. A very easy to carry pouch sized bottle, it is travel friendly and can be used anytime, anywhere.
It comes with a shelf life of 18 months, from the date of packaging.
Triclosan, Lauryl Phosphate, Glycerin
A very light gel based texture, it easily lathers into a foam with a small amount, and is enough to keep the skin oil free for a long time.
Pros of Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash
- Keeps oil at bay, and skin healthy and supple
- Prevents new pimples and diminishes scars gradually
- Good face wash for oily skin
- Non-irritant and budget priced
Cons of Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash
- Does not have exfoliating beads
- May dry out the skin with regular use
- Does not have moisturising properties
My experience Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash
To me, it is a boon to have Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash, and I religiously use it twice a day, to keep my skin oil free and to combat pimples. I find it easy to use and relatively good and gentle on the skin. Much of the oily skin is now under control, thanks to this amazing foaming face wash. It is clearer, soft, and no more shine! I just love it! Yes the drying part might be a worry, for some but to me, I guess it’s okay.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, for every one with an oily skin, try this and you will see the difference in a day or two. It just does what you need, and keeps the skin oil free and is very gentle on your skin. So, go ahead and let me know, how it works for you!