Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner Reviews – 01 Black
Holla!!! , My Gorgeous Ladies, Ever been late to office, because “I dint get the proper winged eye” or “wiping away the smudged look” on your eye. What am I talking about???? Well, No brownie points for guessing, It’s the Eyeliner! I am still not good with the eyeliner, my hands give away, and I end up with a messed up eye-most of the time.
A lot of us, including me, love to define eyes, using kohl, kajal, mascara, and eye shadows and so on. I believe defined eyes, look more graceful, give a well-groomed appearance, and enhance the overall look of your face. Okay, so today, Are you all geared up for – what’s in store! Today – I am gonna review about the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner – 01 Black
Here we go with the review, Gals …
- Long lasting Liquid Eyeliner
- stays on all day/ night
- Smudge-free and water proof
- Fast drying Formula
- Available in 4 Different shades
- Matte finish look
- Easy to apply felt tip nib
It may be irritant to some people, so it’s best to apply a thin stroke on the upper eye lid, and if you feel – comfortable, go ahead for thicker strokes. Formulated with a moisturizer, it gives a smooth stroke finish and dries off in an instant.
Directions for usage
- For clumsy hands like mine, Go with thin strokes, Just draw it like a sketch pen
- Start from the inner corner to the outer and follow closely to your eye lash.
- You can go bolder by a thick sweep or play it safe by a thin sweep
- I prefer to sweep it a little bit towards my water tight line, for a more popping out look.
A 7.8 g Collection 2000 Extreme Felt tip Eye Liner – 01 black is priced at $10.79
It comes in a Pen Format, with a tight cap and Felt tip nib for a super glide coverage. The felt tip nib, gives a smooth sweep, and easily fits in your wallet, pocket – Just like a pen.
It comes with an approximate shelf life of about 6 months, and depends upon the Usage though.
With a Pitch black Shade, the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, gives a smooth line, and does not give any shiny or glossy effect. Dries instantly and gives a matte look and its works pretty much like a sharpie or sketch pen.
Pros of Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
- Easy to wipe off with make-up remover
- Brightens your eyes with a luscious look
- No more bleeding liners on eyes
- Does not fade away for 24 hours
- Cheaper than other eyeliners
Cons of Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
- Can be irritant sometimes
- Felt tip nib might appear dry if, not secured with cap properly
- Not suitable for people, wearing contact lens
My experience with Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
I am a die-hard fan of Smokey eyes, and would do anything to have them, and with a felt tip liner, I Should say, my small eyes pop out, looks defined and sharper without having to worry about smudging or messier look. It is easy to apply, with clumsy hands and I am not worried if I got it right, as I can always re-apply and make it look better
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes!!! Unlike the other eyeliners, It is something that, I love to carry around, and use any time. Go ahead, and give it a shot!