Colorbar creme touch lipstick shade haute #01 S
Heyyy Girls..!! 😀
One lip colour that never seems to go out of fashion is Red. Different shades of Red cam very well be worn by people having different complexions. It suits everybody, whether your complexion is fair or dusky. I have been collecting quite a few shades of Red off late in different tones and finishes. I recently reviewed a Colorbar creme touch lipstick on a fresh coral shade (Read review here). This one is another shade from the same range called “Haute”. It happens to be a Deep Cherry Red in a creamy finish. It is not glossy neither is it matte. This has ideal finish for me!! Continue reading to know more.
The Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in shade Haute, numbered #01 claims of having Sun Protection Factor which moisturizes your lips and protects them from harsh sun rays. It has goodness of Vitamin E and natural antioxidants that prevent ageing of lips.
Directions for usage
Use like regular lipsticks
INR 475 For 4.2 grams
This seems like quite a signature packaging of Colorbar. A silver tube with a cap that clicks close. I like the Mauve on a portion of the tube. The bullet pops up on twisting the lower barrel. Pretty much routine but flaunt worthy!!
I simply love the way this lipstick bullet glides on. It has extremely creamy texture which is lightweight and moisturizing on lips. It sets with a rather dewy finish.
Pros of Colorbar creme touch lipstick shade haute
- Excellent shade that would look awesome on a wide spectrum of skin tones
- Cap closes tightly
- Travel safe
- Packaging looks nice and attractive
- Many shades are available in this range. I have currently got three out of this range.
- No need of lip balm beneath the lipstick due to creamy texture
- Hydrates lips so, would not stretch them out.
- Full list of ingredients is mentioned on the cardboard pack.
- It glides smoothly on lips.
- Lightweight and non sticky on lips so, quite comfortable to wear.
- Dewy finish that is somewhat a balance in between matte and gloss.
- Awesome colour pay off
- Excellent pigmentation
- No smudging
- It does not bleed or smudge, if, you use it with a lip liner.
- Decent staying power. It easily stays intact for 3 Hours or so without meals. After which, it persists as a Red stain. As in, the vibrance is gone.
Cons of Colorbar creme touch lipstick shade haute
- Definitely needs a lip liner to keep the lipstick from bleeding
- You need a baby oil or cleansing milk to remove the lipstick entirely
My experience with Colorbar creme touch lipstick shade haute
As I have already mentioned in the Pros, you should be able to make out by now that I love this lip colour. Be it finish wise, texture wise or Shade wise. The lasting power is not great but it is not bad, either. The only thing that you need to be cautious about is the way you carry the lipstick. It is a must to line your lips before filling in this lip colour to prevent the lip-colour from bleeding. You may correct minor mistakes in filling in the lip-colour by using a concealer. To make the lip colour last longer, you may set it with an eye shadow in similar shade. This would also turn your lipstick more of matte.
Since, it is a dark shade you do need a cleansing milk to remove the lip shade. Also, since it draws attention to your lips, you should exfoliate your lips to remove dry flakes. Also, if you want the lip colour not to settle in your lip creases, do apply a light textured lip balm, first to moisturize your lips.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yea, if you are a fan of Red lip colours, Colorbar creme touch lipstick shade haute #
is a must have in your makeup kit.