Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Review
Hey sweethearts! After a party, what is one thing that you simply hate to do? Raise your hands, if it is removing the piles of makeup from your face. Well, it is the same story with me. I too, feel really lazy doing this chore because once home, the only thing on my mind is to crash to sleep. To make things easy, a makeup remover is of great utility. At least you can remove makeup grossly and crash to bed if not the full makeup removal regimen. Read on below to know about this product…
Did you know about The Nature’s Co Cocoa Body Scrub Review
This makeup Remover from Estee Lauder has been specially formulated for the skin around eyes. It is fragrance-free so that your eyes do not get irritated. It has mild quantities of detergent to dissolve eye makeup particles.
$20 For 100ml
Directions for use
Use this gentle formula on a cotton ball to thoroughly and quickly remove the eye makeup products.
This makeup remover from Estee Lauder comes in a plastic bottle that is purple tinged and is see through. The cap is Silver in colour and needs to be rotated to open/ close. Pour out the contents on a cotton swab/ ball and rub on eyes to remove eye makeup products.
Watery and runny consistency so, you need to be cautious while pouring out the makeup remover.
Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
Pros of Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover
- Beautiful looking bottle that looks bright on your dressing table.
- The bottle can be recycled to store Rose water etc
- See through packaging allows you to see what quantity of product us left
- Leak proof and safe for travel
- Fragrance free so, less likely to irritate eyes or skin
- Gentle formula suitable for all types of skin.
- Alcohol is not present so, does not sting
- Removes eye makeup well, I even use the other side of swab to get rid of my face makeup.
Cons of Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover
- Contains parabens which some people might not find very good
- Costly for obvious reasons
- Works at par with products available at a much inexpensive prices
- I feel there should have been a plastic cork with a small opening on the top so that one can control the quantity of the product being dispensed otherwise due to runny texture, you might end up wasting a !of of product.
My experience with Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover
I have been using this product for ten days now and quite honestly I am using it as a makeup remover in general rather than only eye makeup remover. After grossly cleaning my eyes and then the face with this almost 80% of my makeup gets removed and then I follow with a quick face wash to get rid of the rest. It removes superficial face makeup easily even though the formula is gentle. The eye shadows both cream based as well as powder based come off quite easily. What might not come off are waterproof eyeliners and mascara…nothing a face wash cannot solve, though. It doesn’t sting or excessively stretch out/ dry out my skin which is great. However, the price I have to pay for this is not something I am happy about but again, this is a good product for all skin types and apart from the expenses, I give it a thumbs up!
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, it can be given a shot as it justifies what it claims.