Bionova Flax Seed Oil Review
Hello Ladies, you must be aware about Flax seeds and the hype behind including these in your diet. Well, Flax seeds are hyped for very genuine reasons, they are rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids in just the right proportions. Seafood is one rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids but those of you who are vegetarian and do not consume Fish, often lack these essential fatty acids. Flax seeds have been proven to be extremely helpful in smooth functioning of multiple systems in the body and preventing a lot of chronic ailments. Apart from helping you stay healthy, these have been found to enhance your beauty in more ways than one. Let us read on below about the Flax Seed oil from Bionova in further details.
This Bionova Flaxseed claims to be beneficial for your health in multiple ways. It claims to reduce the cholesterol levels and gradually improve an unhealthy Lipid profile. It also offers to improve nervous system and immune system functioning. Improved joint flexibility and Digestive health are also the features of the product.
This product has found to be beneficial for those suffering from hair loss and thinning of hair. For skincare, use this to cure dryness, fine lines, blemishes and get a better skin firmness. This Bionova Flax seed oil does not contain any preservatives, solvents or chemicals, what-so-ever.
Pack of 5 oils, quantity 500 ml for INR 800
Single pack of Bionova Flax seed oil for INR 175
This oil has a cardboard box, Red colored packaging. The carton box has all the relevant product information. Inside the box is a plastic bottle with a White coloured screw type cap.
This oil is thick in texture almost like Coconut oil.
Directions for use
Apply it on clean face after using a mild cleanser.
Consume 1 tablespoon, that is, 14 grams, each day and then you can slowly increase the dose to 2 tablespoons.
Flax seed oil must be stored in a cool, dry and shady place.
Cold pressed, organically processed flax seed oil. Please refer to the image.
Pros of Bionova Flax Seed Oil
- Regular use of this flax seed oil for a fortnight has helped completely remove the dry patches on my skin.
- Skin feels soft and smooth and more plump than earlier.
- I use it on hair twice a week. It makes hair look shiny and healthy. I cannot comment about the hair loss thing because, fortunately, right now, I am not suffering from the issue.
- I have seen a fair reduction in popping up of new acne on my skin.
- If you have active acne, use this oil to double cleanse your skin. It helps soothe the Redness.
- I suffer from chronic ache in back and consuming just one tablespoon of this oil for a fortnight without fail has appreciably reduced the pain.
- It has helped reduce constipation, bloating and indigestion for me.
Cons of Bionova Flax Seed Oil
- You need a couple of days to get used to the taste of this oil.
My experience with Bionova Flax Seed Oil
Apply it on clean skin after using a face wash, preferably a night since, it obviously makes your skin appear greasy. However, this is one thing you need to afford to get amazingly beautiful skin free from dryness, fine lines, acne and blemishes.
Secondly, consume 1 tablespoon each day either by adding to salads or as it is or by adding to cool milk. It has helped me by reducing the problem of indigestion and joint pain.
Would I recommend this product to others?
It is definitely worth a try.