Halo Nourishing Shampoo with Natural Protein and Egg Review
Hey beautiful ladies…!! shampoos are one product that you cannot skip seven when you are in a budget. So, you might not. Buy loreal and just go for regular ones like Sunsilk but you just cannot avoid buying shampoos. I am Here with a review about a shampoo called Halo nourishing shampoo with natural protein and egg that is available in convenience stores like Big bazaar, reliance fresh etc in a family pack size and turns out to be of decent quality and more economical to your pocket. So, for routine use and if your hair is essentially problem free, you can opt for this one. Read on further for full details about this product…
Read about The body shop Argan oil lotion
The natural proteins and egg extracts present on the Halo shampoo provide nourishment and vitality to your hair from within making it soft and bouncy.
INR 280 for 1 liter
Directions of use
Use water to wet your hair and take some amount of shampoo into your palm. Massage onto hair and scalp to form rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with any conditioner of your choice.
This one is a 1 liter pack that I bought. It is in form of a big bottle made up of transparent plastic. There is a paper label around the bottle that has all the necessary product details. The cap is twist open.
It has a thick texture and that is why it is actually needed in very less quantity.
Please refer to the list of ingredients on the pack.
Pros of Halo nourishing shampoo with natural protein and egg
- The texture is thick and that is why it lathers well and the shampoo is actually needed in very less
- There is an additional lid of plastic to avoid spillage of product
- The smell is very nice
- It cleans off dirt from scalp
- It’s smell is retained by hair for almost half an hour after washing hair
- It is easy to rinse off from hair
- My hair looks shiny after wash
- The frizz is under control to a good extent
- It comes at a very affordable price and in abundant quantity
- The quality is at par with sunsilk
Cons of Halo nourishing shampoo with natural protein and egg
- It contains extracts so, might not be liked by those who do not prefer egg as an ingredient in their shampoos
- It is heavy to carry as this one is a 1000ml pack
My experience with Halo nourishing shampoo with natural protein and egg
As I have already said, this is one is of my favourite shampoos in terms of it’s affordability, quantity as well as quantity. It forms very rich lather and also makes hair super soft to touch due to the presence of egg protein extracts. One negative point that can be thought of is that it does not claim to have additional properties like anti hairfall or anti dandruff etc and is only for those who have normal, problem free hair. I do not count it as a con, as it suits me pretty well.
The packaging however is not very travel friendly due to it’s heavy weight. So, for travel purposes, you can carry it by pouring in another bottle. I guess, there are smaller packs available out there, too.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would love to recommend Halo nourishing shampoo with natural protein and egg to people with normal to oily hair type.