HD BLUSH Second Skin Cream Blush
We women, make every possible attempt to look after our skins to ensure that it stays healthy, young and beautiful. We often get into a dilemma, while choosing between a cream blush and the powder one. Girls with oily skin are often advised to use powder blush. And those who have a dry or normal skin, the cream blush is of great benefit, as the cream blush contains oils, that makes the skin look more shiny and smooth.
When powder blush is compared with the cream one, the latter always has a benefit as it tends to0 stay longer than the powder; without wearing off soon. But have you ever given a thought to the ingredients that these products carry?
When choosing creams, you should always consider the ingredients of the product; as many similar products contain harsh chemicals that can easily cause toxic damages to your skin.
Few days back, I was going through a magazine, where I found an amazing cream blush, known as HD BLUSH; the Second Skin Cream Blush. I was not sure about the product. I was in a dilemma that whether to go for it or not. But finally I bought myself a pack of the HD Blush Skin Cream Blush.
The HD blush claims to give a flawless, natural and invisible look, which is noticeable both in a high definition camera, as well as in the naked eye.
Unlike similar products, the HD cream Blush has a unique formula that melts on the skin to provide an extremely natural flush of color. The product further claims that it gives a long lasting result and it is blend able.
- It build up intensity and blend
- Provides natural looking skin
- Easy controlled application
- Long lasting
- Natural flush of color, visible to the naked eye
The HD blush cream contains the following things in it:
- Ricin wax
- Ester: Isodecyl Neopentanoate
- Silicone Oil
- Synthetic Mica Powder, combined with silica powder
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene combined with the beeswax
Direction for use
The application of this product is quite simple.
- Remove a small quantity of the HD blush and apply it with allover your face.
- Use a sponge, or brush, or your finger tips for the application; depending on the desired result.
- Use the curved part of the sponge to dab a little quantity of the blush on your skin.
- Do not rub.
- Now use the flat part of the sponge in a sweeping motion to blend the color.
Pros of the HD Blush
- Value for money
- Easy application with sponge or brush
- Small amount is enough for best results
- Creates flawless makeup
- Unique formula melts on the skin
- Blend able
- Dermatologist testes.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Creates light weight texture
Cons of the HD blush cream
This product has just got a single demerit. As per my personal experience after using this particular product, I noticed that it has a very short longevity. Or than these, this product is really amazing.
Will I reuse the product?
Of course; I would love to use this product for better results in the future. Take good care and try to use herbal products.