Incolor Lipstick Shade Brick Reviews
Hello lovely readers.. A new day and a new product review for you. One thing that happens when you develop interest in beauty blogging is that you get to be aware about many new products, new launches, experiences of people with different beauty products etc. All this helps make you a smart buyer. Today, the product I will be talking about with you is a very budget friendly lipstick that gives a decent quality. You have to keep reading in order to know more about my experience with using this product.
- The Incolor lipstick claims that it would Spread evenly over your lips.
- It ensures a silky finish & Creamy texture
- It feels blissfully soft on your lips.
Directions of usage
Apply directly from the lip color bullet or fill into your lips with a lipstick brush.
Rs.225 for 3.8 gm
This Incolor lipstick comes in a regular twist up type of bullet. The bullet itself is longer and more sleek as compared to most, routine lipsticks. The cap closes tightly and does not keep budging. It is a travel safe product.
Though, the lip color glides over lips easily, I cannot exactly call the texture creamy or buttery. The lip color is not hydrating to lips, either. So.. If you have dry or chapped lips, you cannot just put on this lip color and step out. Your lips have to be well hydrated and exfoliated well to get rid of dry flakes.
Pros of Incolor lipstick shade Brick
- Richly pigmented lip color
- Shade suitable for warmer skin tones who look best in Browns and Mauves.
- Slight glossiness and metallic copper effect
- Colour pay off is great even in a single stroke
- Colour goes opaque in two swipes
- Sleek packaging that is easy to travel with
- Cap closes tightly
- Budget friendly lipstick
Cons of Incolor lipstick shade Brick
- Texture is not creamy
- Shade might not suit all skin tones
- Would look bad on dry lips and chapped lips as the metallic sheen highlights the flakes.
- Lasting power is not great. It lasts for two hours or so.
- You need a cleansing milk to remove it entirely from your lips
My experience with Incolor lipstick shade Brick
I have mixed response about this lipcolor. First of all, I guess, I made a wrong choice of shade gor my skin tone. This shade called Red has a Deep Brown- Metallic copper tones that looks best on dusky beauties this particular lip color is not exactly meant for fair skin tones. Secondly, your lips need to be properly hydrated for a smooth application not a problem exactly. I just mean, the texture should have been creamier. The colour pay off is excellent.
The lip colour stays intact for two hours or so after which, it Would start to fade evenly from your lips. To remove it fully from lips, you need a makeup remover milk or baby oil since, the shade is dark. Finish wise, it looks semi matte neither too glossy, nor very matte.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
No, I would not repurchase at least this particular shade. On the contrary, I cannot call the product hopeless either. For its price, it is not bad at all. If you like applying shades from the Brown colour family, this shade is not so bad. On the other hand, when you are fetching 225 Bucks, you can always pick some shades from Lakme enrich satin range or Basic ranges of Maybelline which are giving a much better quality as compared to Incolor lipsticks.