Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact Review
Today I am very tired after having such a hectic day…..so without wasting time, I am straightly going forward to give you updates on Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact . I am inspecting Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact which has turned into my supreme most loved compact! So quickly, we should look at how it functioned for me.
Lakme 9 to 5 flawless matte complexion compact say has formula to prevent oils of your skin and give you a matte and flawless look for the duration of the day.
Direction for Use
Clear your skin well and apply with the help of puff.
Rs. 300 for 8 gm
It is stuffed in a single compartment round case with mirror and a powder puff. The puff and the powder are divided by a dainty plastic film. Both the external cardboard case and internal case comes in Lakme’s 9 to 5 mark shade i.e., blushing peach. The packaging is flawless and charming. It is exceptionally smooth which makes it well-suited for travelling or bearing in your pack for touch ups.
The consistency is smooth and classy.
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
- Tasteful and really rose gold packaging.
- Lightweight delicate pressed powder.
- It gives completely matte finish.
- It levels out complexion to a degree.
- An aid for sleek skin girls as it does control sparkle for good 3 to 4 hours. After that, you need to touch up.
- It is gentle scent.
- It did not break me out.
- It is simple to handle and travel agreeable.
- It mixes effortlessly and equitably.
- It is accessible in 3 separate shades.
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact:
- No SPF content.
- Powder puff gave is shabby, slim and delicate.
- Mixing appropriately is an absolute necessity in the event that you need a non-powdery feel.
- No fixing rundown is said.
- Does not satisfy its 9 to 5 (8 hour) claim.
- May not be suitable for dry skin marvels
My Experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
It didn’t satisfy its 9 to 5 case, however yes; it did control my sparkle for good 3 to 4 hours. The powder is fine, smooth and silky and feels delicate enough on the face which floats on effectively onto the skin. The shade I am utilizing is almond which is a flawless match for my whitish and slight yellow skin tone.
It doesn’t give any white cast nor does it give that pasty feel as it mixes truly well into the skin. Considering the value that the item is offered at, I would certainly call it genuinely decent. It has a satisfying light aroma which is not under any condition troubling.
It gives a medium to light scope and gives a matte impact all over. At whatever point I have utilized this compact, I never got any oily, sleek or sweaty feeling considerably after quite a while.
The compact can be utilized alone or after the base keeping in mind the end goal to set it up. It doesn’t cover dull flaws or pigmentation when utilized alone without any foundation.
My rates are 8 out 10
Whether I would recommend this product again:
This recommended for oily skin type. Hope you like my updates, now it’s your turn to share your ideas.
BBye ……as I always say “Stay Stylish and Spicy”.