Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Gold Hair Removal Cream Review
Now that Rakshabandhan is over, it’s almost time to celebrate Janmashtami. India celebrates so many festivals especially after August. Until the end of the year now we will be busy celebrating all different festivals in our country.
Getting back to our review post, today I am going to review a hair removal cream from nature’s essence. Hair removal creams are so much important for lazy and delicate people like me who hate going through the pain of waxing every fortnight. One of our authors has nicely reviewed the Veet hair removal cream previously. A lot of other brands have introduced such creams and they are all doing well. I keep trying new hair removal creams to explore the options and find the best match. Veet did well for me but I wouldn’t just settle for it and so to find a better match I picked up Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Gold hair removal cream. Read on to know if I have found the best match this time or not.
Soft touch gold hair removal cream is scientifically developed with antiseptic and soothing properties. It will provide gentle and effective hair removal without causing any pain. Contains Aroma Oil which gives smooth, soft and glowing skin surface.
Product price and quantity:
Rs 60 for 50 g kit
Best before 2 years from manufacture date
Golden dust, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Thioglycolate
- Do a patch test before using the product to see if it suite your skin type.
- Don’t use the product on face and scalp.
- Do not use immediately after a hot shower or bath.
- Do not leave on the cream for very long. Use as directed.
Contents of the pack:
- Cream tube
How to use:
Refer the below picture.
The tube and spatula come packed in an outer cardboard box which has all the information about the product. The cream is stored in the white tube with a golden colored screw cap. a plastic spatula is provided for easy application and removal of cream.
The tube contains a white colored smooth cream. The consistency is right. And it’s easy to spread a thick layer of this cream with the help of the spatula.
Pros of Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Gold hair removal cream:
- Reasonably priced
- Spatula is provided in the kit for easy application and removal of cream
- Removes unwanted hair effectively
- Smoothens the skin
- Quick, cost effective and painless procedure
- Smells light and pleasant
- Easily available online and in local stores
- Comes handy for emergency and last minute plans
Cons of Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Gold hair removal cream:
- Takes time to remove thick hair
- Doesn’t remove the hair from its roots
- The hair starts to show up again in a week’s time
- Wont remove tan like waxing does
My experience with Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Gold hair removal cream:
I have thick stubborn hair and therefore I have to leave on the cream for around 5 to 7 minutes. I won’t suggest using such hair removal creams regularly but only in emergency as such creams harm the skin and will make the skin dark. Also these creams don’t remove tan which is a drawback. But it sure comes handy for last minute plans and when in hurry and you don’t have time to visit the salon.
I will rate it 7.5 out if 10
Will I recommend it again?
Well yes you can give it a try. But I think Veet hair removal cream works better for me.