Nivea smooth milk body lotion review
Dry and rough skin is a common problem during winter. I have normal skin still I feel that my skin gets turned to dryness during the cold dry season. Application of moisturizer can only give relief for some time but the problem still persists. In this respect I have been searching for a product that can heal the problem from grass root level. In this respect, I have come across a milky body lotion from Nivea and found like quite useful. Generally the purpose is to keep skin hydrated for long time. The product from Nivea is perfect to treat dry skin and the effect of its application stays for almost as long as 24 hours and it is a pleasure to be spread on skin due to the presence of Shea butter.
What does the product claim?
Nivea milky body lotion is considered as one and only solution to treat dry skin. The product contains moisturizer and minerals that helps skin to work from depth and thereby repairing dry skin cells layer wise. It also helps in stimulating moisture naturally in skin pigments. The product contains almond oil which is a crucial aid for smooth skin. The lotion is milky white colored. It has got a pleasant scent which is available with all Nivea products. It is not too thick and gets absorbed into skin very easily without causing any form of stickiness.
Oily leftover on skin is extremely unwanted and this product goes well on that without leaving any greasy sensation on skin after application. It is the reason that I do not feel to wash any excess lotion left over my skin. Upon application on skin I have found my skin turning smooth, soft and nourished. For me I do not feel like applying it again throughout the day but the rate of application may vary from person to person depending on the extent of skin dryness. It does not have any form of side effect as the product is made up of natural ingredients.
It has 24 hours HYDRA IQ which fosters new Aquaporin’s – skin’s own hydration channels. So, you can use it regularly to support a natural 24h+ moisture.
- Shea butter
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Sodium Carbomer
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- PED-40 Stearate
- Glyceryl Glucoside
- Alcohol content 3.6% v/v
- C13-16 Isoparaffin
- The product packaging is quite attractive and it is easy to travel with it.
- It is quite thin and gets spread easily and ultimately absorbed in skin very well.
- Upon application of the product the skin turns smooth, soft as well as nourished.
- Unlike other moisturizers available in the market that turns skin to oily, the product does not leave any greasy feeling on skin.
- The product does not result in any form of skin irritation.
- The price of the product is quite decent and every one can try this.
- It is suitable for all types of skin.
- It does not have any form of side effects on skin.
- The product contains Paraben and a little alcohol content.
- Upon application and feedback it has been found to be unsuitable for use on oily skin.
See you friends on the next post. Till then Good bye and take care.