Origami So Soft Wet Wipes Review
Hey all, I am a cleanliness freak and I always make it a point to carry wet wipes and hand sanitizer while on the go to clean my hands and face just in case, water is not available. I was a big fan of kara face wipes. Off late, I got to try these wet wipes from Origami and since they have a decent quality, I picked another packet up. I always store these in my car to instantly get a fresh face. These can also double up as makeup remover wipes, if you dab them a bit with makeup cleansing cream or gel. The fabric is soft and there is no compromise on the quality of this product. Read on below for a detailed review.
Product description – The description on the pack just mentions five keywords, that is:
- anti bacterial
Directions of use:
Just pull out a wipe from the packet and use it on your face and neck to get rid of all the filth. The mild cooling sensation and tuberose smell of this wet wipe refreshes you in an instant.
If you add a little makeup remover cream, you can use these as makeup remover wipes.
Rs. 65 for 25 wipes
12 months from date of manufacture
It comes in a plastic wrapper. The pack is sealed well so that it does not allow the moisture of the wipes to evaporate. There is a leaflet that can be lifted to pull out one wipe at a time. There are a total of 25 wipes in this pack.
These are made up of soft fabric that does not cause any kind of skin irritation.
Pros of Origami so soft wet wipes:
- These wet wipes are totally alcohol free so, they would not disturb the moisture balance of your skin or cause excessive dryness on face
- Very soft fabric that does not feel harsh on skin
- Refreshing smell of tuberose
- the wipes contain some moisturizing ingredient that does not let your skin feel stretchy
- Easy to carry around as the pack is very handy. You can keep them in your cap or even in your hand bag.
- After using these wipes, I do not feel any sticky residue on my face
- Does not make my skin feel irritated or cause any breakouts
- many other variants are available and you can pick the fragrance that you like the most
- the fragrance is not overpowering
- affordable price range
- full list of ingredients is mentioned on the pack
- pack seals in the moisture well
- these contain glycerine for moisturizing your face
Cons of Origami so soft wet wipes:
- It does contain parabens and preservatives.
non woven fabric, aqua, glycerine, parabens, propylene glycol, fragrance, preservatives.
My experience with Origami so soft wet wipes:
I can simple say one thing these wipes fall under the category of affordable and very useful products. These might not be very popular since they do not run a television commercial like Kara but are equally good. These do not dry up too soon after opening and easily last a month even after you have broken the leaflet seal once. Just make sure, you close the leaflet back, properly. These help you get rid of all the accumulated dirt, grime and excess sebum on your face without drying out your skin. The smell is nice and pleasant and does not bother my nose as such.
4 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, there are very useful for one and all. These can be used by men as well as women.