Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control Reviews
Today I am going to do a review on Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control. As far as I can go back Pantene is one of the initial and the oldest brands in hair products that was ever introduced in India. And though the conditioners came way later the Pantene shampoos were famous all over the country. The quality of the products manufactured by this brand has always been commendable, their reputation speaks for its self. I have used Pantene products (A LOT) and never really had anything to complaint about. Your hair type is obviously important to decide if a particular product suits you or not. I have long, wavy, normal type hair and this conditioner was okay for my hair type.
Product Description of Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control
This Pantene conditioner claims to fight against hair fall. It promises to treat dry, weak and damaged hair and make them strong with less hair fall.
Direction for Use
- Wash your hair properly with a good shampoo
- Drain all the excess water from your hair avoiding the dilution of the conditioner with water.
- Squeeze the required amount of conditioner onto your palms and gently massage it to the lengths of your hair especially the tips of the hair and avoiding the scalp .you can also use a wide tooth comb to equally spread the conditioner all over your hair.
- Once done, rise your hair properly with water (avoid hot water) and drain out all the conditioner from the hair.
- If you feel that your hair need extra conditioning you can carry this procedure out twice for more effective results.
Price & Quantity
Rupees 139 for 175 ml
It is also available in smaller and bigger packs.
I believe this one can be used by all hair types. But I would suggest that if you already have damaged hair try avoiding this one because it contains a lot of chemicals that could be worse for your hair.
The conditioner comes in a cream- white bottle and has a golden coloured flap top. The cap is tight and the bottle is sturdy. It is not bulky and is really travel friendly
It is white in colour and has a good consistency. It’s neither to thick nor flowy and spreads through the hair easily.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone,
- Stearyl Alcohol,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate,
- Cetyl Alcohol,
- Benzyl Alcohol,
- Dicetyldimonium Chloride,
- Disodium EDTA,
- Panthenyl Ethyl Ether,
- Butyphenyl Methypropional ,
- Hexyl Cinnamal,
- Benzyl Benzonate,
- Benzyl Salicylate,
Pros – Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control
- Pocket friendly
- Easily available
- Comes in various sizes/quantities
- Good fragrance
- Sturdy bottle and a tight cap makes it easy to travel with
Cons – Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control
- Nothing remarkable
- Does not help in controlling hairfall
- Has a lot of chemicals which in turn damage the hair
- Does not moisture the hair at all.
My Experience with Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Hair fall Control
For me it was a very mediocre product. It will never be my first choice for a hair conditioner. Yes, it is reasonably priced but I would prefer something better in quality and effects. It promised less hairfall but honestly it really didn’t help. It wasn’t a quick judgement because I used this one for over a month but I could not see any visible changes as promised on my hair. I like the way it smells though!
Whether I would recommend this product again:
It’s not bad… but it nothing great either. I have used conditioners that have proved to be better for my hair than this one.so I might use it in an emergency when I don’t have anything else but it surely won’t be my first choice.