Spa Wake Scrub Face Wash Review
Hello to my favorite of all. Today the review is about an amazing product that is totally new in market. Be it brand wise or be it the product wise! It is all new brand which has introduced an all new and fantastic range of daily care products. The brand is “spa wake”. As I live in Delhi so I have to choose a transport like metro to travel for long distances! These days’ people come up with ideas like promoting through the metro itself! This idea is so good and effective to launch a new product! I personally appreciate such effective techniques. So, coming back to the product, the advertisement attracted and forced me to buy at least one product from this new company. So here is the review. You may read on!
You can also refer to my another article of Patanjali kesh kanti Hair Oil
Spa wake brings you with all-new gentle scrub wash that is enriched with Sea Minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin B3. This is scrub face wash contains natural exfoliating grains that helps to polish away pore-clogging impurities and dead skin cells that tends to make your sin dull and also darken your complexion.
Directions for use
Squeeze out the scrub from the tube on to your palm. Just take a reasonable amount on your hand and then apply this scrub on wet face. Massage/scrub up you face ( cheeks, chin, forehead) for 1-2 minutes with soft hand and then wash your face with cold water! You are done.
The product comes in a plastic tube with a flip over nozzle cap. The tube is easy to squeeze. The packaging does not have any thing extraordinary in it.
The texture of the scrub is in gel form. The gel contains small apricot granules in it. These are the natural ones for sure. As many a time I have faced that a scrub has artificial or you can say they have harmful particles in it but this one is totally different.
- Laminaria Japonica Extract
- Maris Sal (Sea Salt)
- Apricot Seed Granules
- Pearl Powder
- Niacinamide or Vitamin B3
- Vitamin C
For a detailed information please see the image.
Pros of Spa wake scrub face wash
- The product do not have chemical contents
- The scrub is really effective
- The scrub has mild granules that do not harm my face
- The scrub is really easy to carry
- If you have “spa wake” scrub face wash then you can actually scrub your face every day!!
- The face scrub is affordable.
- Contains sea salt also.
- This is a natural scrub derived from the pulverized Apricot seeds.
- Gently removes pore-clogging dirt and dead skin cells causing dullness and roughness.
- Creates smooth, translucent skin that’s one tone lighter.
- Doesn’t strip moisture away, so your skin is left feeling hydrated without any tightness.
- Contains the whitening ingredients Vitamin C and Niacinamide.
Cons of Spa wake scrub face wash
- The product does not produce any lather. ☹
My experience with Spa wake scrub face wash
As I already wrote that I got attracted by the advertisement of the product! But the experience after using this scrub was really good. Yes it is true that I could not generate much of lather from this scrub though I use it any way! Be it on a dry face or on a wet face. It just do not have any froth in it being in a face wash category. Still, it is still a good product to use daily as a good exfoliating cleanser.
I will recommend it for sure.