Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask Review
Hey readers, how is life? How is it going? If you have an acne prone skin like mine, you must be knowing that one home remedy that is extremely advocated as a natural cure for acne is Neem. Consumer prion of Neem as well as external application of Neem over face/ body is believed to help in curing pimples in a safe and side effect freeway. Consumption of Neem is known to purify blood due to its potent detox properties whereas external application causes the bacteria in the facial pores to stop multiplying leading to decrease in size, redness & itching associated with the pimples. This face mask is helpful for those having oily, dull and acne prone type of skin. Read on below to know more about this chemical free product….
Did you read about the Lacto calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion review
The packaging only mentions that it is a handmade product made out of organic ingredients.
The packaging is done in a very simple way. The powdered face pack is packed in this tub packaging. A spoon can be used to dispense the product. The cap closes tightly and the product does not spill.
200 grams for 900 INR
Directions of usage
You need to dispense the required quantity of product in a bowl and then form a smooth paste by adding plain water, Rosewater or cucumber water in it. Apply the paste on face using your fingers or a face pack brush in an upwards and outwards direction.
The texture of dry powder is grainy. A smooth paste can be formed out of it.
Organic Green tea, Organic Neem and Organic Rice.
Pros of Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask
- It is made out of organic ingredients
- The Rice in this lack gives a grainy texture thus making the mask a dual purpose one as it also doubles up as a body scrub
- Neem has antibacterial properties
- Green tea is enriched with antioxidants
- Rice helps to soak up excess oils making your pores clean
- No artificial ingredients and fragrances have been added to this pack
- You can mix it in whatever quantity you need as and when required
- Powder face packs have more shelf life than the paste ones
- No preservatives have been added
- It tightens skin, unclogs pores and decreases appearance of acne
- It also works good as a body scrub due to its texture
- Travel friendly packaging
Cons of Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask
- For hygiene sake, you need to dispense it with a clean spoon and not dip your fingers directly into it.
- It needs to be prepared afresh before each usage so, not very user friendly
- The gritty texture might not be liked by people with very sensitive skin types
- You need to use moisturizer lavishly after this
My experience with Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask
I have already explained the properties of this powder based organic face pack so, will share the experience now. Well, it works good on my oily skin by absorbing excess oils from my face and back of neck, that’s where my acne are the most concentrated. It dries up too be stretchy thus helps in tightening the skin, too just like mud/ clay based face packs/ body packs. It is great to use after waxing as Neem is antibacterial and prevents chances of new breakouts occurring. You need to handle it very hygienically, though. Organic green tea infuses your skin with several antioxidants.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would recommend it to people with normal, oily, combination and acne prone skin types.