The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
Hey sweethearts, how have you all been!! We, here at makeupera make an effort to bring to you lots of product reviews each day to help you make the right choices while choosing the right products for yourself. Today, I will be talking to you about my recent buy from the body shop. If you too, enjoy a luxurious bath experience, this review is something you must read till the very end. I gifted myself a Shea butter base shower cream from TBS that is rich, creamy and smells divine while still managing to do its basic job of cleansing, quite well. Read on below, to know more about this lovely pick from my recent visit to TBS store….
Did you read about The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser Review
This luxury shower cream is your best bet if you want a nice, moisturizing bath. This Shea butter based shower cream is essentially soap-free and produces an aromatic, skin-softening lather.
Directions of use:
Squeeze the required amount of product onto the palms/ loofah/ bath sponge and massage over your skin to produce a creamy lather. Wash off with water..
Normal, dry and very dry skin
425/- for 250 ml, something I would not happily pay for some other shower cream apart from TBS!!
The bottle is made out of transparent plastic wrapped with product information labels. The cap is flip-open type. The cap can also be rotated to open.
The consistency is thick so, you can be sure that the product would not end up wasting the product in shower.
Pros of The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
- It has a non drying formula that does not strip off the moisture from my skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- great to use for winter time when the skin tends to get dry more easily
- Good product for dry skin.
- unisex product as the smell is mild, even guys can use it
- luxurious, warm scent that makes the shower very relaxing
- Quantity is good and price is still less compared to other body shop products
- I find it better than gel based shower gels since it does not disturb the moisture balance of my skin.
- Price is justified for the quality of the product.
- It cleans your skin quite well removing extra oil and dirt from surface
- TBS products are not tested on animals.
- It is not runny so, it does not get wasted
Cons of The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
- It doesn’t produce too much lather.
- Pricey as compared to routine shower gels even from good brands like Olay.
- It does not come with a free loofah
Glycerine, shea butter, sesame oil, sunflower seed oil
My experience with The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
The best part about this shower cream, just like any other TBS product is it’s amazing smell that really soothes my tired nerves at the end of the day. I use it with a bath sponge always as that ways, it lathers more. The foam is lesser as compared to any gel based bath gel which is a good sign as this indicated towards lesser use of SLS in making of this shower cream. It is easy to rinse off and gets washed away without leaving any residue on my skin. The smell gets captured in my skin for some hours and makes me feel good about myself. It does not manipulate the moisture balance of my skin and leaves it well hydrated after shower not making me feel an urgency to dab on my body lotion. The ingredient list is very impressive and those of you who know a thing or two about skincare would appreciate it. Last but not the least, since an entire range of Shea based products are available at TBS, you can layer the smell..
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would to one and all!!