Vicco Turmeric cream with foam base face wash
Hey all, how is life? I have recently been shopping a lot on skincare and makeup products.. gosh!! The addiction is growing. The review I am going to review today is a recently launched one from Vicco. This face wash was only launched a couple of months ago but the brand vicco turmeric does not need any introduction as such since it has been there in markets since I was a kid. I i’ll be honest, I am not a big fan of the cream at least for my face but I do not mind using it for my arms and feet.
Did you read about Dove nutrium moisture face wash
This foam based face wash aims and claims to help you get a clear skin by getting rid of acne, blackheads and whiteheads. The face wash has an Ayurvedic formula that does not harm your skin any way or cause any side effects. The key ingredient that is turmeric prevents is antibacterial and also prevents the oily secretion on face.
Directions of use:
Squeeze out a small amount of product in your palm and rub them together to form foam. Massage it over your face for at least 30 seconds and then wash off with plain water.
INR 80 for 70 gram
It comes in a squeezable tube with a cap that needs to be rotated to close/ open.
Moderate consistency that is not too thick and foams really well. This face wash has a yellow tinge.
Extracts of turmeric, Linn Rhizome powder, Excipients q.s (in foam base)
Pros of Vicco turmeric cream with foam base
- The packaging is leak proof
- Very handy pack that is easy to carry
- small quantity of product needed for a single face ash
- The vicco face wash lathers quite well
- It makes your skin feel Clean
- helps remove tanning thus helping you attain a clearer complexion
- Helps to reduce several skin problems like acne, whiteheads and blackheads
- smells pleasant and does not stimulate my nose
- ayurvedic formulation does not cause side effects like dryness or breakouts
- inexpensive as compared to so many face washes available out there in markets
- old and reliable brand that can be trusted blindly
- unisex product that can be used by boys as well as girls
- Turmeric, Linn Rhizome powder present in this face wash are herbal ingredients that are good for skin.
- easily available at local cosmetic stores as well as online
Cons of Vicco turmeric cream with foam base
- I cannot point out anything bad
My Experience with Vicco turmeric cream with foam base face wash
This Foam based face wash has a gel formula making it an ideal choice for normal to oily skin. It lathers well and helps to remove deep settled impurities and also washes away fresh tanning. It also effectively removes most of the makeup products from face like foundation, eye liner etc. The formula is easy to rinse off. It is a unisex product and can be used by guys,too. It does not cause my ski to feel devoid of moisture post rinsing. The appearance of fresh acne has somewhat reduced after I started using this face wash.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
I surely recommend the Vicco turmeric cream with foam base for all skin types as it is dirt cheap and very effective to clean your face. It keeps tanning, deep seated impurities and acne at bay. Last but not the least, it is ayurvedic formula that does not harm your skin in any way.