Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo Review
Just like face wash is a skincare staple, a nice, lathering shampoo is an essential for hair care. I keep running out of shampoos quite often all thanks to my oily scalp which needs cleansing every alternate day. I mostly stick to regular shampoos like sunsilk, clinic plus etc but at times, I do like pampering my hair and buying shampoos from professional lines of hair care like: Matrix, kerastase etc. My most recent purchase is a moisturising shampoo called Wella professionals enrich moisturizing shampoo, which is especially meant for dry and damaged hair. It has a lovely formula that my hair is really grateful too. It keeps the dryness in my hair under check. Read more about it below..
Did you read about Coloressence pre makeup base product reviews
This moisturizing shampoo has rich properties which leave your thick, unruly hair well tamed smooth & irresistible touch.
Directions of use
Massage the shampoo gently into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with conditioner
INR 99 for 50ml
it comes in a bright Orange coloured bottle that has a cap which closes by rotating. It is leak proof to travel with.
It has medium consistency that is not too runny. As a result of which, you need only a small amount of shampoo in a single hair wash and too much of the product does not get wasted. It looks really milky to look at.
Dry & damaged hair
Pros of Wella professionals enrich moisturizing shampoo
- Packaging is sturdy and leak-proof
- It looks bright and attractive
- Consistency is not too thin nor too thick.
- Smells nice
- Forms a creamy lather
- Easy to rinse off with water
- The fragrance of shampoo does not irritate my nose
- Smell is retained by damp hair
- There is a conditioner from the same line that helps in producing synergistic effect
- Removes oil, sebum, dirt and grime build up from scalp
- Cleans and nourishes my hair strands
- Does not cause scalp itchiness or problems like hair fall
- Moisturises hair strands and does not take away the natural moisture of my hair
- Controls the frizziness in hair to a good extent especially when coupled up with a conditioner
- Wells is a trustworthy brand of hair care products.
Cons of Wella professionals enrich moisturizing shampoo
- A bit more costly than routine brands
- Not a herbal brand and contains lots of chemicals
Please refer to the image. Silk extract is the star ingredient.
My experience with Wella professionals enrich moisturizing shampoo
I am having excellent results with this shampoo in terms of clean scalp and well manageable, frizz free hair. Still, I prefer not using it too often for the fear of presence of too many chemicals in it that invariably harms hair on regular usage. However, in particular, I am not facing any particular pinpoint issue with this shampoo and with my once a week usage, it does very well.
4 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, it is a good shampoo with a nice, hydrating formula and also from a very popular professional line of hair care products. The prices are easy to agree with but I feel the quantity should have been more at this price. Overall, thumbs up from my side!