Ananda spa Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask Review
Hey ladies, summer seems like the perfect time to pamper your skin with some hydrating and refreshing facial masks. I love to try many mud based ones for my skin as they help in absorbing excess oils from the oily T zone region of my face, in summers. However, I was very keen on trying out a gel based face pack, too as it gives a really nice and cooling sensation on skin and makes it plump from within. This is a product from, the award winning Anada spa. Get to know full details..Read on more below to know about this product…
Did you read about The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion Review
This gel based face nourishment pack has been made out of Organic Aloe- Vera gel infused with Rose distillate. Those of you, who have dry and sensitive skin, will love it as Aloe vera nourishes the skin and hydrates it, too. Rose distillate on the other hand has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in reducing redness, has antiseptic & antispasmodic properties.
Directions of use:
Apply a generous layer of Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask on clean face and neck. Let the face pack stay on for 15 to 20 minutes till it gets absorbed
Rs.1,105.00 for 100 grams
15 months from the date of manufacture
Ananda spa Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask comes in a see through tub that has some labels on it. There is a protective lid to prevent spillage and also a Black cap. There is no separate dispensing spatula provided with this tub.
Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask comes in a gel consistency. The gel is moderately thick.
Pros of Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask
- Gel consistency of face pack is ideal for those who have dry skin as this does not stretch out your skin on drying
- It smells wonderful of Roses
- Rose distillate helps in reducing acne associated itchiness and inflammation
- It works great for soothing sunburned skin by reducing redness
- You can store it in a refrigerator for pleasant feel while applying.
- The aloe vera deeply hydrates skin and makes it feel soft
- Face pack is ideal for any skin type, even sensitive skin
- The jar is leak proof and can be recycled for storing something else later on
Cons of Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask
- There is no separate spatula provided to dispense the product so, it is better if you use a disposable spoon for this purpose
- The price is on higher side so, not a very affordable product
Aloe vera and Rose
My experience with Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask
I am more than happy with this product and this summer, I am making it a point to use it every other day so as to calm down my skin after exposure to sun. During summers, the greasiness causes my skin to erupt into acne, Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask face pack is helping me settle that problem, too to a good extent. Aloe vera is super nourishing to skin and makes my skin feel supple and refreshed.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, most definitely as soon as my pocket allows me to indulge in some luxury skin care brand!!