Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Crème Review
How are you doing? Hope you all are great! So here I am today with the review of another product from Amway, but this time it is from their artistry range, which is their premium, luxury brand. Today I am going to review their replenishing under eye cream. Under eye cream is a must for everyone, there is this common misconception that women should start using under eye cream in their early thirties, I believe in prevention, so anyone can start using eye creams once they enter their 20’s. So now read on to know if this product is worth your money or no.
In my last post I wrote about, Layer’r Wottagirl Body Splash Secret Crush
Product Description of Artistry essentials replenishing eye crème
Open your eyes to a more refreshed look with an ARTISTRY best-selling eye crème. Replenish your skin’s surface moisture level by 100% around the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness for a younger look. Experience a brighter outlook for your eyes and see the appearance of dark circles reduced by 29% in just 16 weeks.
- Begin to see younger-looking eyes in just 24 hours!
- Fight the signs of aging and fatigue – by reducing the appearance of fine lines and puffiness with this clinically tested eye crème.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and the appearance of dark circles by 29% in just 16 weeks.
- Increase and sustain skin’s surface moisture level by an average of 100% after a single application of replenishing eye crème.
- Fortify delicate skin around your eyes with citrus bioflavonoid.
- Soothe and refresh skin with linseed, licorice extract, and Echinacea.
Direction for Use
Use this after your CTM routine. Dab it gently around your eye in circular pattern.
36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Price & Quantity
INR 819 for 15ml
No suitable skin type mentioned
This under eye cream comes in a pale pink tube, with a nozzle. The nozzle makes sure you get the right amount and not excess. Overall the packaging is travel friendly, simple and compact.
Texture of this cream is little on the oilier side, it takes few minutes for it to get absorbed in the skin.
Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
Pros of Artistry essentials replenishing eye crème
- Works on lightening dark circles
- Makes my under eye look healthy
- Only a small amount is needed
Cons of Artistry essentials replenishing eye crème
- It is quite pricey
- You need to use it for longer duration to see visible results.
My Experience with Artistry essentials replenishing eye crème
Overall my experience with this cream was quite average. Average because it doesn’t help you to completely get rid of the dark circles. Yes it does work on fading them but it takes quite a time. Also it is quite pricey.
Whether I would recommend this Artistry essentials replenishing eye crème
This is an average product; I am going to find some eye creams which will suit my needs better, if I don’t get any I will stick to this. Because something is better than nothing.