Aryanveda Aloe Vera Gel Reviews
Hey all, having a good day so far I am sure you are!! So, the product that I am going to review is Aryanveda Aloe vera gel. It is a herbal product that can be used for many purposes. It can be plainly applied as a moisturizer overnight or mixed with sandalwood or Haldi to make face packs. I am trying to stay away from chemical products these days so, this one seemed as a good choice. I had ordered it online and am very fond of it. I have almost used up three fourths of this product. It can even be used on hair. There is seriously nothing more that I can ask for.
- It acts an excellent skin purifier due to presence of Neem & skin conditioner due to presence of Aloe Vera gel.
- Its can cure skin problems like dryness, sunburns and blemishes, naturally.
- It contains the goodness of vitamin C & E.
Directions for usage
Take a dollop of Aryanveda Aloe Vera Face Gel on your fingertips and massage it gently on your face in gentle, circular motions till it is absorbed well.
This comes in a plastic tub that is see through. There is a foil that covers the jar, initially. The cap is screw type. The gel is dark Green in colour.
It is a thick gel that spreads evenly on skin and gets absorbed fully on massaging into skin.
Skin type synopsis
Suitable for all skin types since it is herbal product.
Pros of Aryanveda Aloe Vera gel
- It has a herbal smell
- Smells like Neem which I like.
- Consistency is such that it spreads evenly. If, it were any thinner the gel would have been too runny and dripping. So, this consistency is ideal.
- Can be used as a moisturizer and with face packs too
- Shelf life is nearly one year
- It can be used on hair too
- Suitable for use by all skin types
- It helps in clearing out skin blemishes and give you a more even and non patchy complexion
- It hydrates and nourishes your skin in a safe and natural way to make it appear more plump and healthy.
Cons of Aryanveda Aloe Vera gel
- No spatula provided with the tub
My experience with Aryanveda Aloe vera gel
It is a Dark Green coloured thick gel which spreads easily on my face and neck and also absorbs entirely on being massaged for a couple of seconds. It smells like some herb mixed with Neem. After it gets absorbed, it leaves behind a feeling that there is something on your face. So, if you are using it as a plain moisturizer then do it at night so that you do not feel uncomfortable. It is non sticky and therefore ideal for ladies with oily skin type. Although, girls with other skin types can use it, too.
It has cleared by complexion that earlier in terms of blemishes and my skin feels appreciably soft too. I used it all up within a month or two of buying which shows that I actually like this product. I would have been happy if, it came along with a spatula, though.
4 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, as I have already mentioned, I have noticed difference in my skin.. a positive one of, course. I am going to continue using Aryanveda Aloe Vera gel since; it also saves me the trouble of squeezing out fresh aloe Vera gel each time I want to use it.