Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss Review
How are you all doing!
I have been all over the place with the shopping and reviews. But I can gladly state that now I have sorted all my cosmetic and saved only what I need. I have been using a lot of gloss lately. It looks casual and I love the nude color on my lips. I have tried a lot of shades lately and this one in particular has become my regular.
The product that I am going to be reviewing today is called the Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss. I have tried a few shades in lip glosses from Avon and I could confidently say that most of them have been pretty great. This one in particular is called “Brown Sugar”. It’s a dazzling brown shade which looks great!
Avon is a good company and I have done a couple of reviews on its product. Most of the ones that I have used have been pretty good.
I am going to get into the details of this particular one in just a tiny bit, before that let’s get into the details of another product that I have reviewed. This one is called the Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipcolor Pink Power. It is a great lip color and I have done an elaborate description on it. Please read the review for more information. For your convenience I have added the link right above. In case of any queries please leave a comment. I will be more than happy to help.
Product Description of Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss
According to the site:
Glide on a burst of brilliant shine, drenched in rich color. Creamy gloss with Color Awakening Technology delivers color that’s rich and saturated. Makes lips look and feel moisturized. Lip-nourishing formula moisturizes lips for an ultra-soft feel.
Direction for Use
Start applying from the center of your upper lip. Work from the center towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Glide across the entire bottom lip.
3 years or 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Price & Quantity
$6; 21 oz.
It’s a hassle free product which suites all skin type. The product quality is great. The color suites mostly everybody!
The packaging for this lip gloss is pretty simple. The tube is sleek and sturdy. It’s light and very travel friendly. It has a black cap on top.
The gloss is slightly thick in consistency. It has a little bit of glitter but it doesn’t look loud at all. The color is a very subtle brown that looks pretty much natural.
I did find the gloss a little sticky!
- Barium Sulfate
- Polybutene Diisostearyl Fumarate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Octinoxate Diisostearyl
- Malate Microcrystalline Wax
- Cire Microcristalline Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Lanolin Oxybenzone Stearyl
- Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate Isopropyl Isostearate Vp
- Hexadecene Copolymer Ethylene
- Styrene Copolymer Caprylyl Glycol Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Cire De Candelilla Ozokerite Aroma
- Flavor Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)
- Seed Oil Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate Beeswax/Cire D Abeille.
Pros Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss
- The shades in the collection are really great.
- Decently priced
- Good texture
- Stays on for 3-4 hours easily
- Natural looking
Cons Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss
- Availability could be an issue. Avon products are a little difficult to find.
- I found the gloss a little sticky.
My Experience with Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss
I liked the gloss over all. It is a great nude shade and stays on for a couple of hours. excellent for everyday use.
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Maybe…I am not too sure!