AVON SIMPLY DELICATE FEMININE HYGIENE WASH
Hygiene of the feminine kind is just as important as hygiene of the outward kind. While oriflamme has been quite a huge impact in this segment, Avon hasn’t lagged behind at all. Avon has delivered in this regard coming up with a duo of hygiene washes that promise to keep your privates clean. You need something mild and gentle (and is essentially soap free), something which is not found in everyday cleaning lotions. Trips to the gynecologist at times can be pretty daunting.
The Simply Delicate range of products has two varieties of Feminine washes- The Soothing variant, and the Refreshing variant. The first one is noted for its anti-irritant properties, while the second is more in demand for the coolness and freshness it provides to your intimates. It would be a good idea to keep both at hand for the interesting combination they provide, especially for working women who are always on the move. There are a lot of feminine hygiene washes & products available in the market today.
The Soothing variant has a rich creamy texture and has white oak bark as an ingredient (which is responsible for the soothing properties), while the refreshing one is a liquid clear gel. None of them have any harsh ingredients which can cause irritation of any kind, which is kind of important if you consider the heightened sensitivity of your privates. The pleasant fragrance of the lotion is also an added bonus.
How to Use:
Use it as you would use a normal soap. Apply a little to your hand and lather up. This could be taken care of during bath time or after a long day at work.
It has been helpful in maintaining cleanliness throughout the day, 24*7, relieving me of any discomfort or stickiness due to long work hours.
- A very important addition to your daily healthcare and hygiene routine
- It has a mild formula and is soap free which reduces irritation of all kind
- Has components including lactic acid, which are essential in maintaining the pH balance of the areas you are using it on..
- It doesn’t cause dryness of any kind, nor does it strip away the moisture.
- Has a refreshing effect.
- Has a pleasant fragrance that is instrumental in combating natural odours emanating from perspiration.
- Recommended and tested by doctors, who say it is absolutely safe to use.
- It is good value for money.
- Has a high foamy formula which makes it lather very well. This means you have to use less solution for a single wash. You can make a single bottle last for a long time.
Its packaging is kind of unfriendly for travelling. If they bring some out in the form of wet wipes, it would be very very useful.
Will I use it again?
It’s an essential part of any person’s hygiene routine, with no such disadvantages. It’s refreshing feel and soothing effect is not something to let go of. Of course, I would use it again.