Be A Bombshell The One Stick Shade Girl Crush Review
Hello Sweet ladies..!! Today, I am going to share a review about a multi-purpose makeup product. This can be used as a lipstick, eye shadow & blush. I had read a lot about this product on various beauty blogs and since most users gave a positive review, I went ahead and ordered this one online. For those of you who do not know about this brand, be a bombshell is an American cosmetic brand. After using this product, I am actually looking forward to buy some more products from this brand. This multi-use makeup product comes in eight different shades to suit everyone’s needs. Read more below..
Did you read about this lovely body scent The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist Review
There are no claims mentioned on the product packaging, as such.
Directions of use :
Apply over your eyelids, cheeks or lips for a dashing pop of color anywhere!
Rs.1300/- for 7.8 gm
This comes in a twist up packaging. The bullet of the cosmetic is a big one like that of Maybelline BB Stick. This product can be used as multiple makeup products. It comes enclosed in a Black colored cardboard box that has details regarding ingredients, shelf life etc.
The texture is creamy, slick but not greasy or oily you apply on skin. It is lightweight to wear and can be directly patted over the apples of your cheeks. For eyelids, you need to use the pad of your finger and for lips, you need a brush to apply this lip colour.
Pros of Be A Bombshell The One Stick shade Girl crush
- Sleek packaging that is easy to travel with and would easily fit in your pocket or a small clutch
- Twist up format of product makes it user friendly
- Slick texture that adds a healthy flush of colour to your cheeks
- If applied in two to three layers, of covers pigmented lips very well
- It can be applied as eye shadow too and looks really pretty due to the presence of shimmers
- Easy to remove with any makeup remover
- The glitters are not over the top so they look glamorous without looking tacky
- Good as lipstick and blush on
- good lasting power as a lipstick as well as a blush on over the apple of your cheeks
- The shade girl crush is suitable hue to be worn by anyone right from a teenage girl to mid aged women
Cons of Be A Bombshell The One Stick shade Girl crush
- It does not work great as a eye shadow. I guess, it might work better with a eye primer so that it spreads more uniformly and hopefully, would not crease
- It is not a total worth for money
Refer the Image –
My experience with Be A Bombshell The One Stick shade Girl crush
I will start with explaining about this makeup stick as a lipcolour. Since the size is not suitable to be used on lips, you can apply this using a lipstick brush for neat and precise application. It is hydrating to lips and lightweight to wear. It lasts for nearly three hours on lips after which it fades evenly. It does not transfer much to cups and spoons while eating meals.
It can be dotted directly onto the cheeks from the stick and then blended well using fingers. It gives a Rosy Pink stain with a satin finish on cheeks that lasts for nearly 4 to 5 hours. The colour imparted is subtle and natural amd does not look artificial. As an eyeshadow, it is average as it tends to crease into lines soon after application. However, it can be used to highlight the area under the eyebrow.
Overall, of is a good product just not as an eyeshadow.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, you can definitely try this one but again for INR 1300 you can get better products, too.