Bellapierre the Mineral lipstick In RUBY product review
Hello pretty damsels out there reading this post!! Hope you are having a great day so far!! Today, I am here with yet another interesting review for you all regarding a haute, sensational bright Red lipstick that has a very attractive name, “Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in shade Ruby”.
I bought this one with a lot of expectations. Mineral makeup is something I always look up to since it is skin friendly and devoid of synthetic chemicals. This lipstick costs a fortune and while it is not a flop, it is not a super hit either. Read on below ladies, to get to know more about this Ruby Red lipstick, it’s good and bad aspects..enjoy!!
By the way,, Did you people read about Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion. Read here
BellaPierre Mineral lipstick has tried to ditch harmful chemical components as far as possible & has tried to incorporate organic ingredients in it’s formulation.
It comes with long-lasting moisturizing properties and mineral pigments that impart natural sun protection.
INR 1500 for 3.5 grams.
1 year or so
It comes in a black coloured plastic outer case that has a satiny-matte plastic finish and an interesting criss cross pattern. Inside, there is a silver bullet in twist up format. The cap closes tightly & wouldn’t not budge.
It has a good texture to work with neither excessively slippery nor buttery nor too dry. It glides easily on lips and sets to a semi-matte finish. It is non sticky & lightweight formula.
natural waxes and mineral pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Pros of Bellapierre Mineral lipstick In RUBY
- Lightweight formula that is non sticky and comfortable to wear even in summers
- Does not settle into fine lines and look odd
- Semi-matte finish that is neither paint-like dry not glossy over the top
- Shade looks good on most Indian complexion as it is kind of a cherry Red
- Beautiful packaging with quilted pattern
- Travel friendly as the cap closes tight enough
- Natural ingredients used and has antioxidants too
- Hydrates my lips well
- Texture is good as it glides on smoothly over lips without tugging.
- offers sun protection
Cons of Bellapierre Mineral lipstick in RUBY
- Needs multiple swipes for an opaque coverage
- Not a very good option for dark, pigmented lips as it does not give full on coverage
- Average staying power: expected more because I paid 1500 bucks
- Very Costly for the quality, performance
My experience with Bellapierre Mineral lipstick In RUBY
While there is nothing grossly wrong with this product, it is just it’s performance that is not up to the mark for its high price.. Color pay off and stay of this lip shade are quite average and although the shade is nice with decent moisturizing properties, I do not find it worth 1500 bucks. One major plus point is the use of natural pigments but them there are many other brands that offer mineral based makeup products of comparable quality at much Lower cost. So, it’s a clear case of tall claims and average delivery.
Will I Recommend this product again?
Taking into consideration, it’s overall performance.. I would not endorse it too much. Shade is good and there are natural wax and pigments used but coverage and lasting power are quite average. I feel lotus herbals lipsticks are much better than this one given it’s insanely high price of 1500 bucks. I would rather buy 3 herbal lipsticks on this price.