Biocare diamond scrub Reviews
Hello beautiful women, I am here with a review on a scrub that helps you get clean and healthy skin, today. Biocare is a skincare brand from India and I love supporting Indian products as they offer products at a much affordable price and have a quality comparable to high end brands. You would not believe but this scrub is as good as some of the scrubs from The Body shop. Out of a lot of variants in scrubs that are available, I like the Biocare chocolate scrub and Diamond scrub, the most! I’ve been using this scrub since past ten days or so and my experience has been quite a pleasant one. I ordered this from flipkart.com. Let us read about his product in a bit more details, below…
Read about my last review on Coloressence pre makeup base to get some basics about your makeup techniques, right.
This gentle scrub from Biocare helps in Scrubbing away all the accumulated surface dirt, dead skin cells, makeup residues from your skin to keep your pores clean & your skin feeling soft & smooth.
INR 275 for 500 grams
Directions of use
This can be used on face as well as rest of the body. Use on clean skin in massaging motion. Rinse off and pat dry.
Normal to dry skin
It comes in a wide mouthed jar with a foil to prevent spillage. There is a white coloured screw type cap with this packaging. The jar can be recycled for storing something else. You can use a spoon or spatula to dispense the product hygienically.
The base is very creamy and ideal for massage. It really softens my skin. The exfoliating particles are gritty.
Yashad Bhasam, Milk Proteins and Diamond Ash.
please have a look at the picture for more details of ingredients
Pros of Biocare diamond scrub
- There are also some further good offers available on this product at various shopping site.
- For this price, the quantity is really nice.
- The quality of the product is good and very much comparable to high end brands.
- 500 grams would last for a couple of months.
- It has a mild fragrance that does not irritate my nose
- Creamy formula that nourishes and moisturizes skin without making it look greasy
- Easy to massage and easy to wash off.
- Leaves skin soft & looking healthy
- Works good on normal to dry skin.
- Ingredient list mentioned on the container.
- Easily available online.
Cons of Biocare diamond scrub
- Tub packaging is not very hygienic since you tend to dip your fingers in the product.
- no separate spatula provided
- Might not be easily available in stores
My experience with Biocare diamond scrub
The this scrub has a mild fragrance that does not bother the nose. After scrubbing, the smell is retained by the skin for a few minutes. It contains the crushed particles of Yashad Bhasam, Milk Proteins and Diamond Ash that help soften skin and in removing superficial layer of dead skin cells & clear out impurities to prevent clogging of skin pores. It helps in soothing sunburned skin. I have not experienced breakouts or skin irritation while using this product. However, as per the ingredient list, it does contain parabens. If you want to try out other variants, you can go in for more yummy smelling variants in lemon, chocolate and orange.
4 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would repurchase this in other variants. There are many available in lemon, chocolate and many other exciting flavours.