Boots Lavender and Lilac Hand and Nail Cream Review
Your hand is that part of your body which remains revealed all the time. You can hide scar marks and other spots that might be present in other parts of your body, but when it comes to your hands, there is no way you can hide them. So, it is imperative that you took proper care of your hands and made sure that they look well treated.
There are numerous products available which can be used as hand creams. One such product is Boots Lavender and Lilac Hand and Nail Cream. This article presents a brief review on this particular product.
- Boots Lavender and Lilac Hand and Nail Cream
This particular hand and nail cream contains a combination of natural and chemical ingredients. Regular use of this cream will make your hands smoother and attractive. It is also very useful for treating nails.
Ingredients: As mentioned earlier, this product is made up of a combination of chemical and natural elements. Some of them are –
- Mineral oil
- Jojoba, and
- Price: The price of this product is fairly reasonable and affordable.
- Packaging: The tube is made of plastic and it is transparent. It has a flip cap top, which can be shut quite tightly. The tube is convenient enough to be carried from one place to another and the fact that it is transparent, allows you to see how much content is still remaining.
- Color: The color of this liquid is lavender and has a beautiful look to it.
- Consistency: It is neither too thick nor too light. It has the appropriate consistency that would get absorbed in your skin quite easily without leaving any sticky impression
- Fragrance: It smells quite strong when you open the cap, then gradually it settles down and is replaced by a nice aromatic smell which lasts for some time. It smells like lavender
- Rating: Though this product has 3 out of 5 in IMBB rating, however, some users have concluded that it is not as effective as it claims to be. They have rated it as an average product.
Pros and Cons
Pros of Boots Lavender and Lilac Hand and Nail Cream – The followings are the plus points of this product
- Packaging: It has a strong packaging and hence can be carried from one place to another without any fear of leakage.
- Texture: It has a wonderful shade of lavender to it
- Absorption: It gets absorbed in the skin quite easily and does not leave behind any sticky feeling.
- Price: The price of this product being very reasonable, it can be afforded by any one
Cons of Boots Lavender and Lilac Hand and Nail Cream – The followings are the cons of this product
- Doesn’t last long: Once you have applied it to your skin, it tends to lose the moisturizing effect quite quickly
- Strong smell: When you open the cap, it will generate a very strong smell. That can be quite uncomfortable.
- Very little for the nails: It hardly offers anything as far as treating your nails is concerned.
- Ingredients: The list of ingredients is quite a big one
- Unsatisfactory: It claims to be soothing and hydrating. However, it does not live up to the claims
Consider re buying?
Though it has pretty good rating, however most of the users have refused to re buy this product.
Take care and please insert some comments below…!!!