Catrice Longlasting Waterproof Pencil Reviews
Hey pretty women! Nothing adds drama to your look like a nice, eye makeup does! My hunt for new shades of eyeliners is everlasting..I already own a Black, copper and a Brown eye pencil. I recently added a blazing Blue shade to my collection. I was introduced to the brand Catrice by a friend. I tried on a lip liner pencil and have been loyal to its products, ever since. The best part about the eye and lip pencils from Catrice is that they are long lasting and essentially smudge free and also perfume decently at an affordable price as compared to high end brands. The shade that I am reviewing today is called Rendez Blue. There are other shades available in this range of eye pencils, which are:
020: The World’s Greytest
030: Gold Shatterhand
070: Blue Berrymore
080: These Blues Are Made For Walking
090: Petrol And The Wolf
100: Pearly Bird
060: Moss Undercover
010: New Kids On The Black
040: Karate With Bronze Lee
050: Brown Town Girl
You can purchase these pencils online in bulk as they are not readily available in India. I have already reviewed the Catrice smokey eye pencil for you. Do read about it…
The eye pencils from this range are Long-lasting and waterproof which is great for summers and Indian weather. These have a good colour pay off and are highly pigmented so as to provide an intense colour. The Rendez Blue Catrice Long-lasting Eye Pencil is sure to make your eyes stand out in a crowd.
Directions for use:
With it’s pen like grip, you just need to twist up a small area of the bullet and use it to line the eyes. The working end has a smooth texture that is particularly simple to use and gives an accurate application along the upper lash line.
Around $4 approx
No need to sharpen, hassle free packaging with a twist up mechanism. Cap closes snugly. The cap and the back-end of this pencil is colour-coded making it easy for you to figure out which shade you are picking.
Very smooth and creamy texture that allows the eye pencil to glide very effortlessly on your eyelids and lash line.
Pros of Catrice longlasting waterproof pencil shade Rendez Blue
- Twist up format of the pencil spares you the trouble of sharpening the pencil time and again.
- Convenient to use and carry along.
- Texture is smooth which lets you apply the liner without much trouble.
- It moves smoothly on your eyelids.
- The size of the bullet is good enough and the pencil will last a couple of months.
- Pigmentation and colour payoff is great
- The formula is waterproof and therefore sweat proof
- It does not smudge unless vigorously rubbed into
- Even on accidental rubbing, it does not smudge much
- Long lasting and would not require touch ups for at least 3 to 4 hours. After 4 hours or so, it fades a bit.
- The shade is a brilliant, deep blue that goes well with almost all eye colours.
- It adds a lot of edge to your makeup look.
Cons of Catrice longlasting waterproof pencil shade Rendez Blue
- Availability of these eye pencils is limited in India.
My experience with Catrice longlasting waterproof pencil shade Rendez Blue
I am full of words of praise for this eye pencil since it has totally impressed me packaging wise and workability wise. The texture is good to work with and glides without tugging. The staying power and pigmentation are commendable, too. The best part is it’s smudge free and waterproof formula.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
A big yes in several other shades, you can try one and all.