Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Eau De Toilette Review
Hey sweethearts!! If I say a good fragrance can be your signature style statement, would you agree with me? Well, I guess you will as most women love wearing a good perfume. One perfume from Chanel, I Guess is a must in every lady’s vanity kit. I had this one since many years but somehow, it got lost in all the other makeup/ skincare/ vanity stuff I have and I found it back only a month ago. I have been using it on regular basis ever since and I can say, the quality and intensity of this fragrance has not at all deteriorated over these years when the perfume practically laid there in my wardrobe, unused. Read in more details about this fragrance, below…
BTW did you guys read about AUGUST ENVY BOX? They are offering some great discounts…
This lovely perfume from CHANEL is a concentrated Eau de Toilette. This fine fragrance has zesty Magnolia notes, fresh citrus and Neroli accents, concentrated notes of white flowers, jasmine, bergamot and Sicilian lemon. It has been created by Jacques Polge for an expression of timeless floral boutique.
92$ for 1.7 oz on chanel’s official website
Directions for use:
Spray it over skin from a distance of 15 cm or so and do not spray directly over cut/abraded or burnt skin. For the perfume to last longer, the best areas to spray remain the pulse points of your body where the blood vessels are relatively superficial. These areas are also warmer comparatively. Spray the perfume behind your ears, sides of your neck, folds of skin, wrists, elbows, behind your knees for it to last all day long and even more!!
This comes in a cuboidal bottle made out of thick, crystal clear glass. Although, I would not dare call it unbreakable.. I did drop it accidentally once and it did not smash into pieces..phew!! thank god for that!! The sprayer is comfortable to use and you do not need to apply too much of pressure. There is a small straw like extension visible through the glass that descends from the spray nozzle and dips into the concentrated perfume. The cap is creamish White in colour and closes snugly. It is a good product to display in your vanity but I don’t think it can be called travel friendly. If you do travel with it, wrap it in a lot of clothes for cushion effect.
It has a watery texture and feels cool on skin when you spray it due to a little alcohol content but does not sting my skin.
I have this one since 2010 and it still is very crisp and good to use..
Pros of Chanel cristalle eau verte eau de toilette
- thick, transparent glass packaging that look lovely in a vanity
- it did not break when I accidentally dropped it
- The Silver coloured Rim around the spray nozzle looks classy
- The Golden colour of liquid perfume is a treat to behold making this fragrance an ideal gift
- The shelf life is quite long and the concentration as well as fragrance quality of this perfume of this perfume has not gone bad in so many years
- The spray nozzle is easy to use
- The staying power of this fragrance is excellent. It stays intact for hours together.
- The alcohol content is not too much therefore; the skin does not irritate or sting my skin.
- The notes of this fragrance are floral which something every woman loves is.
Cons of Chanel cristalle eau verte eau de toilette
- expensive and not affordable to everyone. To be honest, I was gifted this one otherwise, I would not have bothered buying it.
- Availability in India remains an issue.
alcohol, fragrance notes.
My experience with Chanel cristalle eau verte eau de toilette
I am quite impressed with this product. Though, it is crazy expensive, CHANEL has given a product that is value for money. I have it since 5 years and the thing has not spoilt at all. The fragrance, the lasting power, retentivity.. Everything is as good as new. Once I spray it, I do not have to bother about booster sprays throughout the party or evening out as even when it fades a bit, it would stay on your skin for 8 to 10 hours at a stretch. This is an excellent choice of fragrance for spring/summer. To describe this perfume, I would use the words, sparkling, citrusy and crisp…something well suited for humid weather.
Whether I would repurchase this product again?
I would love to for this eau de toilette is totally worth it!!