Clean and Clear Oil Free Moisturizer Review
I am back with the review of a product that I have been using quite regularly for a few years now. This one is from the brand Clean and Clear and has water based formula that is not at all sticky and gets absorbed in your skin without leaving behind any greasiness on your face. This one is a very suitable product for those who have oily and acne prone skin as it contains inbuilt Salicylic acid in its formula which happens to be mixed with the creamy base in such a way that it does not cause any dryness or patchiness on your skin. Read on below to know more about this light textured facial lotion…
The Clean and Clear Oil Free Moisturiser has an oil free formula that hydrates your skin without making it greasy. It does not clog your pores and the active ingredient, Salicylic acid reduces the appearance of pimples to give you a clean, clear and beautiful looking skin.
Directions of use:
Apply this twice in a day on clean skin.
This comes in a thick plastic tube in White colour. The product details are printed in Purple colour on the packaging. The cap is flip open type and has a hole in the centre to pour out the required amount of product by squeezing the tube. The cap is purple in colour and the packaging is very sober to look at.
The texture of the lotion is thin. I cannot call it watery but it is very much water based. It absorbs into clean skin quickly without leaving behind any signs of stickiness.
Pros of Clean and clear oil free moisturizer:
- The brand clean and clear has been in the market for many years now and does not need any introduction. It is a trustworthy product from a reliable brand.
- The packaging is travel friendly and user friendly.
- The fragrance of this lotion is really mild and does not bother my nose. Quite frankly, strong fragrances make me sneeze.
- The texture is light and good to be used on oily and combination type of skin. You can be sure that you would not end up looking like a fry pan!!
- Full list of ingredients has been mentioned on the tube.
- The price of the product is reasonable.
- It contains the anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid that prevents clogging of pores and thus prevents occurrence of zits and pimples.
Cons of Clean and clear oil free moisturizer:
- It might not be able to provide enough hydration to extremely dry of skin during winters.
Please refer to the image
My experience with Clean and clear oil free moisturizer
The light weight formula and pleasant fragrance of the product is lovely for oily skin. It does not leave any trace of greasiness on your face and maintains the Ph balance of your skin, too. The frequency of getting new pimples while using this face lotion is very much reduced and the size of pimples that are already present is reduced too due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the Salicylic acid present in this moisturiser.
My skin stays oil free for at least three hours after using this moisturizer after which I gently dab a tissue to absorb the excessive oil. It is advisable not to wash your face more than twice or thrice in a day as over-washing can actually stimulate your oil glands to produce more oil. Even though it has salicylate, it does not cause dryness or stinging of any kind on my skin.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone who is prone to getting pimples or blackheads.