Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo Reviews
Hi ladies, howdy? While reading the directions for use on any particular shampoo, I am quite sure, you must have read that the shampoo would give best results when couple with the conditioner from the same range.. I have never followed this as a hard and fast rule.. For quite a long time, I did actually pair up Dove shampoo with conditioner from sunsilk and many such random combinations. This time around, I thought of actually experimenting with the end results for my hair by buying clinic plus coconut oil along with the shampoo & conditioner from the same brand. I am actually curious to know if, products from the same brand work in union to give amazing results or is it just a marketing trick… Well, I would say, I found all these products actually work together and complement each other. Read on to know more about the Clinic plus shampoo..
New Clinic Plus strong and long shampoo makes your hair stronger and longer with regular use. It has milk protein lock formula that nourishes hair from within.
Rs. 165 for 400 ml.
This shampoo which belongs to quite an old brand comes in a white coloured plastic bottle with a Blue cap. The cap is of a flip open type. Product information and graphics are mentioned on the bottle in Blue font. The cap secures the shampoo well and prevents leakage while travelling.
Its texture is moderately viscous like most shampoos available out there in market.
Please refer to the image below
Pros of Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo Review
- This shampoo smells amazing and that is one quality I really look for in my hair products as I love the scent of shampoo retained in freshly washed hair
- It lathers well and removes all the dirt and greasiness from your scalp as well as hair strands
- Too much of shampoo is not needed in one go. So, one medium sized bottle lasted me 12 hair washes that is, an entire month as I shampoo my hair every alternate day.
- The bottle is leak proof so, quite travel friendly
- It is not exactly a moisturizing shampoo like Dove but it does not completely strip off moisture from hair either.
- Hair stays oil free for 2 days after wash
- It is easy to rinse off.
Cons of Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo Review
- To control the frizz, it needs to be followed with a conditioner.
- If you have a sensitive nose, the smell might be strong for you.
My experience with Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo Review
It works like any regular shampoo by cleaning dirt and sebum build up from your scalp and hair strands. It lathers very luxuriously and has a creamy feel to it. On rinsing my hair does not feel dry. However, it is compulsory to follow it with a conditioner as it does not have any in built moisturizing properties. It smells really nice and does not bother my nose. The fragrance stays in damp hair for a while before dissipating. It is a basic shampoo that comes at a decent price. There is nothing fancy about this product like color boost or anti dandruff or anti hair fall properties or any fancy ingredient names etc. So, if you are looking for something that can be trusted or daily use purpose, go for it.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I am on my second bottle already and have even picked up coconut plus wheat germ oil from clinic plus along with their cream conditioner and the trio is working good for my hair!! I would only recommend people with dry hair texture to skip it as they need some shampoo more moisturizing like Dove, may be. Otherwise, for oily to normal hair, this one works good and is pretty affordable, too.