Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal Review
The product that I have picked up to review today is Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal. I have an oily skin and thus my kajal tends to smudge very fast. So, I was basically in search for a smudge proof kajal which stays for long. I tried this kajal as one of my friends suggested me. Let’s have a look at the results.
Oh ya! Do check out the Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Eau De Toilette Review if you haven’t.
The Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal is available in a silver color cardboard packaging which is sleek and easy to hold. The kajal pencil is totally black and has a very classy look. It has caps on both the ends. One is the kajal and the other is smudger. Both the caps are sturdy but are convenient to remove and replace after every use. It is supposed to be a kajal, eyeliner and an eye shadow. It really lives up to the expectations.
Direction for Use
- Just pull the lower eyelid downwards a little bit with the hand which is free
- Now, give one stroke of the kajal on the eyelid
- If required give a second stroke
- Do the same for the other eye too
- Use the smudger if you want to give a smoky effect to the eye
2 years, 6 months
Price & Quantity
Rs 675 for 1.2 gm. The quantity depends on the usage.
The kajal comes in an attractive silver color cardboard carton. The kajal has 2 caps at both the ends and both are quite sturdy. You can carry it anywhere you want. All you need is a mirror.
The texture is very smooth. It’s not too dry, so it doesn’t feel hard on the skin after the application. It is pencil kajal and thus does not require time to dry. It stays for at least 5-6 hours in contrast to its claim that it stays up to 12 hours.
The colour of the kajal is pure black and it gives a neat matte finish.
Pros of Colorbar Smoky Kajal
- Extremely dark black texture
- Once set, doesn’t budge
- May be smudged easily for giving a smoky-eye effect, does not give a messy effect
- Absolutely waterproof and smudge proof
- The smudger is quite helpful in giving a smudgy effect, and is very soft
- Lasts for long
- Doesn’t irritate the skin for as long as it stays
- User friendly packaging
- Easily available
- Decently priced
- Gives a very neat look
Cons of Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal
- Blunts quickly, so you have to sharpen it after every 2-3 uses
- Doesn’t come with a sharpener
- Wastage is a lot as you need to sharpen it again and again
My Experience with Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal
Well, finding the right Kajal has always been a task for me. As I’ve already mentioned that I have an oily skin, my kajal tends to smudge very quickly. So, I was really looking up to this one. I have been using it for almost two months now and I’m kind of satisfied with it. It does a pretty decent job. It doesn’t smudge easily and doesn’t irritate the eyes also.
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Yes, I would definitely recommend it to others. It is mainly because this is the only which has solved my problem of smudging. I have used so many other Kajal but all in vein. No other kajal gives such a thick and fine texture to the eye and that too in just one stroke. There is no harm in using it regularly.