Colorbar USA Nail Lacquer Vernis Ongles Nail Colors Review
A big Hi to all the beautiful readers of makeupera, Hope you are having a wonderful day, today. I am going to review 4 quirky shades of Colorbar nail Lacquers for you. I bought these approx 1 month back had through these days, got a chance to try out all these colours. I chose all the colours from the brand Colorbar since these show minimal chipping and have a decent staying power, too. The four shades that I picked are:
Exclusive #44 which is a bubblegum Pink
# 79 pretty please 2 which is a muddy Brown colour
After sunset #115 which is a rusty Orange
#46 which is a blood Red
No specific product claims mentioned on the nail polish bottle
Rs. 175 for 9 ml
Directions for Use
Apply one coat and let it dry. Apply a second coat. To prolong the stay of nail paint, you may apply a clear coat.
Pros of Colorbar USA Nail Lacquer Vernis Ongles Nail Color
- Colorbar offers an awesome range of shades colors to select from. You can take your pick from pastels, nudes, bright floral shades to quirky and funky neon colours.
- Easy to apply as the handle allows a good grip and the quality of brush is decent, too that allows you to apply a uniform coat of colour without any tugging or streaking.
- Two coats of nail colour are enough to allow full coverage. There is no absolute compulsion to apply a clear polish.
- It has a good staying power of 4 to 5 days and stays with minimal chipping.
- The surface shine stays intact
Cons of Colorbar USA Nail Lacquer Vernis Ongles Nail Color
- A little expensive for the quantity of nail colour
- It gets thick with passage of time like most nail paints.
Not mentioned on the glass bottle
My experience with Colorbar USA Nail Lacquer Vernis Ongles Nail Color
First, I would love to describe the general properties of Colorbar nail paints. The brush is of good quality which allows a precise application as the bristles do not fray. It allows the colour to get applied in a single stroke with no tugging. The consistency of these nail paints is runny but not watery thin. The smell is typical, lacquer Iike. The Staying power all the 4 shades is good and they stay as it is for nearly 4 days on your hand nails. It shows very less chipping and the lustre of these nail enamels does not fade too soon. Although, I feel a little pinch while paying INR 175 for a quantity of 9 ml. There is no doubt in the fact that the quality of these nail paints is top notch. They offer a number of colours to choose from and there is something to suit everyone’s taste from subtle pastels to zesty bright Coming to the shades now, the Pink is something that looks cute with matching outfits. This is more of a hand nails shade than a toenails shade. Red, as you all know is a versatile, quirky number that can be applied with practically every dress as it instantly boosts up the sensuality of any outfit. The muddy Brown one is very suitable for routine wear to office. Lastly, the rust Orange goes well with denims and looks good on toe nails as well as hand nails. I feel a combo of all these 4 shades from colorbar will serve for most occasions.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
A definite yes to that!!