Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal
Hello my dear chickiebunns :), hope you’ve been staying spicy 🙂
Today I’m going to write about a product that most of you might have been quite familiar with. It’s a product with the brand name of DABUR, its DABUR GULABARI PREMIUM GULAB JAL. It comes with a tag that tells beauties to GLOW LIKE A ROSE. From the very ancient years, rose have been the symbol of feminine beauty, gorgeous women are also compared to rose petals, maybe because it’s been considered as the most beautiful flower ever with a heavenly fragrance. Thus rosewater has been an essential skincare product from the early times. Making rose water at home was probably one of the toughest jobs a lady need to do for beauty purpose, Dabur has just made it easier tallied with today’s fast lifestyle.
About This Product: Don’t know whether it’s a true by-product of real roses or not, but its claims to consist of rose oil and fragrance. It’s a very essential yet reasonable-priced product from Dabur, a must-have thing on our dressing table. It comes in a pink-white combo plastic jar that is easy-to-carry and contains 120 ml of rose water that doesn’t cost much, only 37 bucks. It’s having a shelf life of 2 years. The cost effectiveness and heavenly perfume of this product makes me fall in love with it at the first sight : P .
What does it contain?
- Fragrance( Rooh Gulab)
- Rose Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
Again in my review I’ve found a product containing paraben. I wonder why manufacturers are not in search of something that can replace paraben ?? Paraben has been proved as carcinogenic organic chemical. So I would like this product even more if it wouldn’t contain paraben as one of its ingredients.
How to Use It:
This product is having so many beauty benefits that it can also be called as magic aqua. You just need to pierce the inner cap of the bottle of Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal and start enjoying the benefits of it. You can use it
- In face packs, just replace regular water that you use in your face pack with Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water, and start glowing
- You can pile it up with glycerin and protect your skin naturally in those chappy-winter days.
- You can also pour it up in cotton balls in use it as a cleanser
- The above mentioned cotton balls can also work as an eye invigorator
- You can spray it up onto your skin to have an instant freshness
- Oily skinned beauties can have it along with multani mitti and some acidic substance like tomato juice or lemon juice or unsweetened curd, it will help them fight with extra sebum secretion.
My Take On Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal:
This plastic jarred, heavenly smelled Rose water is a product that no girl can say a NO to. It’s equally useful for all the skin types, be it dry or oily or whatever. It is always been considered as the best toner. When it’s dry skin, it works bringing moisture to the skin; when it’s oily, Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal works controlling the oiliness of the skin.
- Cleansing and toning all in one
- Price is too reasonable
- Have different modes of use
- Having a light soothing fragrance
- The only negative point I can find out is the presence of paraben in it
Considering all the goodness’s of Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water I would have been glad to give it 10 out of 10, but the presence of a negative point made it a 9, so it’s a 9/10.
My final words for this product will be highly positive though. I just love to use it as in spite of having an extreme oily skin; Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal helps me to get rid of it for a while and gives me a fresh feel. So ladies, whatever your skin type is, it doesn’t matter, if you’re still to have tried it, then I’ll suggest you not to hesitate as this product is for all of you beauties J Stay beautiful, stay rosy <3