Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Pearl Fairness Face Wash Review
Hey ladies.. A big hello to all of you. Face wash is a skincare staple that keeps running out every 15 to 20 days if you wash twice to thrice a day, like me. I keep trying different face washes from different brands to figure out what works the best from me. Also, I always carry a travel sized skincare kit comprising of a face wash, cream, face wipes and toner in my bag to use on the go. So, at a time, I always have a stock of 5 to 6 varieties of face wash at my home. Read more about my recent buy that is a Dabur Gulabari face wash…
This face wash is enriched with the goodness of saffron/kesar and pearl/moti to give you radiant fairness and Rose like glow.
INR 60 for 40ml
The Dabur Gulabari face wash comes in a rose Pink coloured tube that needs to be pressed to dispense the product from the opening.
It is creamy in texture and has a medium thick consistency. It is milky to look at and has very fine saffron particles in it.
Pros of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Pearl Fairness face wash
- Lightweight pack that is easy to travel with
- Very convenient to carry around in your school/ college bag
- Leak proof packaging
- Creamy texture of face wash suitable for normal, dry & sensitive skin
- Mild and pleasant fragrance
- Foams moderately which indicates lesser SLS
- Dabur gulabari is an old and trustworthy brand
- Easy to rinse off with plain water
- There are rosewater toner and moisturizer from the same line that produce a cumulative effect
- Does not dry out my skin
- Cleans dirt and sebum from skin
- Refreshes my skin
- Contains the goodness of extracts of kesar or Saffron, Pearl, Licorice and Niacinamide
Cons of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Pearl Fairness face wash
- The whitening effect claim is false as such but yes I can give some credit for helping in skin looking clearer
Rose & Saffron extract, Pearl & Licorice extracts, Niacinamide(vitamin booster)
My experience Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Pearl Fairness face wash
Overall, my experience with this face wash has been quite satisfactory. There is nothing to go gaga about this face wash from Gulabari, as such. It is just that, it works great as a daily use face wash which removes all traces of dirt, dust and oiliness from my face without disturbing the natural moisture balance of my skin. It smells very mild, predominantly of Roses. The saffron and Licorice extracts do not as such cause fairness but I feel, they do have an effect on clarifying and maintaining an even skin tone and minimizing pigmentation. Rose is supposed to have an anti inflammatory and astringent effect on your skin making it fresh and radiant as ever. Well, I can say that my complexion feels somewhat clearer but not fair as such. As a final word, it suits my skin and is very affordable too so, full marks from me.
4.5/5.. Minus half a mark for trying to lure Indian women with fairness claim..
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I see no reason not to buy it yet again, as such. It is affordable, travel friendly and does the cleansing job really well. It did not dry out my skin at all. I am currently keeping a travel sized packaging of this face wash in my bag and using it on and off. Pretty happy with it, overall.