Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream
Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream give excellent moisturization to your skin with decent smell of rose.
I came to think about this item few months prior, when I saw it while walking around the beauty care products branch of a store. I was at that point battling with extreme dryness of skin in this way try it attempt.
Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream with characteristic rose concentrates get its decency from Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. It is improved with regular rose oil and key actives, which tenderly work on your skin, providing for it a rose like gleam.
General utilization of Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Cold Cream helps your skin in three ways:
- Keeps up Moisture Balance – Rose oil and glycerin help to keep up the skin hydration equalization, providing for it a delicate and supple look without abandoning its sleek
- Ensures Skin – Pro-vitamin E aides secure your skin against skin harming components, abandoning it delicate and untouched
- Gives Radiant Glow – Natural rose concentrates helps to evacuate dryness and bluntness, giving your skin a rose-like radiance.
Direction for Use
Take an adequate amount and apply on your skin.
5 Rs for small tub.
The packaging looked adorable, with pink cover on it.
The item itself has a pinkish tinge which I preferred in light of the fact that I discover this color extremely ladylike. The texture is very light.
Glycerine, Sesame Oil, Sodium PCA, Provitamin E, Rose Oil, Rose Extract
Pros of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream
- It truly made my skin delicate and alive.
- I like the rose like smell of this item which is exceptionally average.
- It additionally saturates the skin exceptionally well.
- It has the revitalizing ability to turn a dull skin to a fresher and gleaming looking one because of rose concentrates.
- It has enduring impact till 8-9 hours least, contingent on your skin sort.
- It is comprised of common concentrates consequently protected to utilize.
- It is simple on pocket! A practical approach to control dryness.
Cons of Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream
- It can make your skin look a bit oily. In the event that you have dry skin, I trust it will be completely absorb it.
- The greatly average aroma can be a bit of issue for the individuals who dislike rose like-smell.
My Experience with Dabur Gulabari Saffron and Turmeric Cold Cream
My facial skin has a tendency to get oil during summer season and extremely dry during winters. Be that as it may in general, I have dry skin type. The first time I connected this cream onto my face, the best thing I loved about it was its scent! It is very refreshing and one feels like as though you are encompassed by the roses. Not long after application of this item, my skin felt delicate and energetic. It can be connected to your face, hands, elbows, neck and so on it is not just a facial cream. Other than that, I was worried about reactions as it is comprised of regular concentrates which is again something to be thankful for those frightened of a lot of chemicals.
The item can be effectively applied onto your skin and you need to take them in few amounts which can be effortlessly spread or rubbed on the body parts.
However, since it is a cold cream, I will definitely prescribe utilizing it during winters just yet in any case, in the event that you have much excessively dry skin, then it’s a decent lotion. It most likely labors for 8-9 hours at a stretch, after which you have to reapply! It is financially savvy and protected to utilize.
7 out of 10
Whether I would recommend this product again:
I will recommend for those who love rose smell.
This is the end of my review. Hope you like my content and as I always say, don’t forget to look” Stylish and Spicy”….