Dabur Honey Reviews
Hey All…!!! 🙂
We have many kitchen wonders which can completely revamp our look and give us our dream skin. But of course we always like to spend money. We like it when our shelf are stuffed with expensive goodies even then they don’t give us the expected returns.
One such product is honey which has been found beneficial for both skin and hair since time immemorial. But most of us are either unaware of it or don’t rely on the magical properties of honey. So, here I am going to introduce with one of our skin’s best friend –Honey. This honey is from the house of Dabur which is one of the India’s most trusted and sought after household name. So, let’s see if Dabur honey can fit in your daily skin acre regimen.
Product Description of Dabur honey
As the largest player in the branded honey market, Dabur has the back-up of widely spread sourcing and stringent quality control measures. Dabur honey sourced selectively from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris and the Sunderbans forests. Collection process follows stringent quality checks to ensure even raw unfiltered honey is of best quality. Raw honey is filtered and cleaned of impurities such as dust, pollen and wax at state-of-the-art facilities. Entire process is mechanized and untouched by hands to ensure hygienic conditions. Dabur Honey confirms strictly with all statutory requirements of the pfa and international norms for purity. Dabur Honey scored the highest on the main parameters of honey purity in a recent analysis of all Indian branded and unbranded honey. ASHCO certification for quality. Dabur Honey ranked best buy by CERS
Rs. 355 for 1 Kg.
Dabur Honey comes in a medium sized but heavy jar. This jar is of plastic material which makes it unbreakable. The jar is transparent which shows the amount of left product. The jar is closed by a wide mouth lid. This lid when shut gets tightly enclosed which prevents product spillage. Also, the jar when kept under pressure prevents any accidents or mishaps.
The texture of this honey is quite thick and sticky. When dissolved with water you require a very little amount otherwise the honey will sit on top without being dissolved. The honey is light brown in colour.
Pros of Dabur Honey
- Availability – online as well as offline
- Price affordable
- Quantity apt with price
- Packaging safe
- Impressive ingredients list
- Beneficial for both skin and hair
- Can be used as an edible product too
- Lasts quite long
Cons of Dabur Honey
None for me
My experience with Dabur Honey
Dabur honey can be used in multiple ways for both skin, hair and diet too. Following are some of the listed uses –
- Used as a morning drink in empty stomach. It’s the best thing you can do for your diet.
- Dry skin beauties should treat it as a boon for themselves. This can be used as an ingredient in almost all the face pack for dry skin.
- You can use honey on its own on face. With regular usage it gives beautiful glow and nourishment to face.
- Honey can use in number of hair packs. It makes hair stronger, provides nourishment and incredibly shiny.
- Honey can also be used to treat chapped lips in winters. In order to bring the natural colour of lips honey is the perfect ingredient.
- You can also treat cracked heels with honey to obtain smooth legs.
Whether I would recommend this product –
For me, Dabur honey is a regular product in my house. I just can’t leave without this. So, girls give your skin a natural pampering by Dabur Honey.