Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme Review
Today, in this review, I shall be talking about one of my most recent purchases that happens to be an elite night cream from Estee lauder. I have been using it for almost 20/25 days now and am pretty happy with it, so far. The weather out here in Delhi has started to change worth today being a rather cold day. A good night cream that has advanced ageing reversing complexes and ample hydration power seemed like a good investment. I decided on buying this one online after doing a lots of research over the internet. Read on below to know more about this essential skin care product.
Did you read about the latest edition of My Envy Box?
The cream claims to be an intensive night-time usage formula that helps to give you plump and youthful-looking skin.
It has a Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ that claims to help in boosting the synthesis of hyaluronic acid that plumps up the creases and gives you a younger appearance. The amino acid complex present in this cream helps in optimizing the replenishment of collagen.
1.7 oz $75.00
Rs. 6000/- for 50 ml product approx.
Suitable For all skin types
It is made up of a semitransparent packaging in a glass-plastic mix material. The glass has a purplish tinge to it. There is a lid over the tub that prevents the contents of the jar from spilling and is good for hygiene purposes, too. The cap is a screw type one that can be rotated to open/ close.
Quick absorb formula that hydrates skin without making it appear too greasy.
a Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™, amino acid complex
Pros of Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme
- Suitable to tackle the early Lines and wrinkles that appear as the very first signs of ageing
- It’s unique formulation makes your skin appear more firm and toned
- It Counters dryness of skin well and helps you to get rid of dryness and patchiness
- It is suitable to be used in summers as well as winters
- It makes your skin look radiant and nourished from within
- Rich, nourishing formula and texture
- Dermatologist-tested formula that is safe for all skin types
- Non comedogenic
- Non greasy in texture so does not make your face feel or appear oily
- One requires quite less amount of the product for a single application so, a tub lasts for a good amount of time.
Cons of Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme
- Some people might find the texture a little thick
- It is insanely expensive cost for just 50 ml of product
My experience with Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme
I love this product in spite of it’s slightly thick texture. It manages to hydrate my skin very well !leaving behind no traces of greasiness or dryness behind. It has a mild floral smell and silky texture. 20days of usage is not enough to comment about reduction in fine lines and by god’s grace, I have not developed any lines or creases on my skin so far but since, I am entering my 28th year now, I have been a little keen on anti ageing and revitalizing products in my skin care. The contents seem enough for another month or so since, I am using it only at bedtime. In mornings, my skin feels super soft and has a dewy glow.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would love to recommend it though I will it give a break for sometime to allow some rest to my expenses and would use Play intermittently. However, I do have whole hearted plans to return to this one.