Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact Pure Color Blush (3), Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer Review
Hi Ladies, how are you all doing? I am here to review another fabulous product from my Estee Lauder kit. This one happens to be an awesome blush set. It has basically, 3 shades of blush on and a deeper hued bronzer. All of these are perfect for giving an appearance of healthy colour on cheeks and a sculpted cheekbone. You must read on for more details..
Did you read about Attitude Be Bright Night Cream Review
I cannot see any particular claims or description mentioned on the case of the product. At the back, the names of the shades and the net quantity of the product are mentioned, though.
$ 20 for 1.71 grams of each shade approx
Thee packaging is made up out of a very Royal hue of Golden. The front is kept simple and the back has certain product details. It has a secure locking mechanism with a transparent sheath over the blushes. There is a small blush brush in the pack which you can use while travelling, at least. The pack is sleek and there is an inbuilt mirror, too.
Directions of use
The blushes have to be applied on the apples of the cheeks. You can figure out the exact position of the apple by smiling.
Do a fish face and use the bronzer along the hollow beneath the cheekbone to make your face appear more chiseled.
These blushes have a fine powdery texture on being lifted by the brush. These set with a natural looking,matte finish.
No ingredients have been mentioned on the packaging
Pros of Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact Pure Color Blush (3), Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer
- The case of the blushes looks very elegant in Golden colour
- It is a sleek pack and can be carried along in a small pouch or clutch
- There is built on mirror making the product user friendly
- There are 3 shades of blushes and one shade of bronzer so, you do not have to purchase a bronzer, separately
- The size of the brush is good for filling in the hollow beneath the cheekbone to make your cheekbone appear more prominent and chiseled.
- The blushes as well as the bronzer set with a very natural finish
- The texture is smooth and easy to use on face even for somebody with a not so practiced hand
- There is no artificial smell in the product
- It disc not break me out
- The product has a long shelf life of 2 years so, one can ignore the higher price, for once
- The saturation of the product is buildable
Cons of Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact Pure Color Blush (3), Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer
- It is very expensive
- The brush is not very appropriate for blush application but suitable for bronzer
- Ingredient list is not mentioned on the case
My experience with Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact Pure Color Blush (3), Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer
I only wanted a better brush with this, something more fluffy to uniformly apply blush to my cheeks. Apart from this, I am quite in favour of the product and it’s performance. The shades of blushes cover: Pink, Peach and Cinnamon while the bronzer belongs to a copper brown family and that is all the basic colours you need with any kind of outfit. The peach here is perfect to be used as an illuminator. All shades set with a very natural and matte finish and give a healthy dose of colour. There is a built in gloss in all shades yet it does not appear sparkly over the top. The blush kit is suitable to be used for office as well as party, purposes.
Whether I would recommend this product?
Yes, you can give it a shot as the shades as well as staying power and quality are appreciable. Do buy a new blush brush, though as one is for emergency only..too small, actually.