Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Hot Kiss Shimmer Review
Hello ladies, I agree that all women love to sport Hot Pinks and Blazing Reds on their lips but then loud lip shades are not very suitable to be worn on all occasions. You need a couple of neutral shades fro Browns and muted Oink family for wear to office , semi formal meetings and casual outings and turn off your Diva mode! I recently picked one such shade from the Estee Lauder’s pure colour collection. I love the versatility of this shade and I am quite sure, I would keep repurchasing as it is a staple shade that I like to wear on daily basis. Read on below to know about this lipstick in full details.
Did you read about Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme
No description was mentioned on the lipstick but here is what their official website has to say:
LOOKS, FEELS INCREDIBLE. LEAVES LIPS WANTING MORE.
There are 15 shades in all to choose from
1 year or so
This lip shade from Estee Lauder comes in a regular, twist up format kind of tube. I do not see any specific locking mechanism. The cap closes with a click sound and does not budge. The case is decorated with stars to make the pack look cute.
The texture of the lip colour is creamy and easily glides on lips leaving them amply nourished.
Directions for use
Apply using a brush or directly from bullet on well moisturized and preferably exfoliated lips
None mentioned on pack
Pros of Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick Hot Kiss shimmer
- Beautiful looking packaging that looks really good in my vanity box
- The cap does not dislodge while carrying the lipstick
- Quantity is sufficient
- Estee Lauder is something you can flaunt
- The shade is versatile for multiple occasions and can be used from office to dates, anywhere you like a subtle appearance
- No smell that can possibly irritate the nose
- Hydrates lips well and eliminates the need of additional layer of lip balm
- The pigmentation is good. The hand swatch shows the color transfer with a single swatch.
- On lips, three to four swipes are needed but the pigmentation is covered up really well
- Does not settle in fine lines
Cons of Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick Hot Kiss shimmer
- It is expensive and not a product an average buyer can buy routinely. Though, I love the shade, even I do not think I will buy it soon after this one gets exhausted.
- The staying power is reasonable but not excellent.
My experience with Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick Hot Kiss shimmer
The appearance of the lipstick is pleasant and a good addition to your vanity kit. I am strictly against sharing lipsticks and this one in particular is so expensive that would not like to share it with anybody else, at all. Jokes apart, there is no special lock provided, unlike L’Oreal lipsticks. Although, the cap is not loose and does not budge. The lipstick comes in a twist up format and can be applied either directly from the bullet or with help of a lipstick brush. I prefer lipstick brush any day since it gives a precise application and the chances of your lipstick bullet breaking off are also reduced due to lesser pressure.
There is no perceptible smell that could possibly irritate the nose. The texture is smooth and creamy and glides on my lips easily. The shade suits my wheatish complexion well and I wear it anywhere I feel like since it is neither too loud nor too subtle.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would like to recommend it to one and all if you have a budget and a liking for Estee Lauder products.