Faces Canada Eye Crayon Review
Hey lovely readers..!! Are you a big fan of eye makeup like myself? Well, if you are then you must have stocked up on a lot and lot of eye pencils by now. What might be missing is a multi-tasking product like the one that I am going to introduce you now. This one is a newly launched range of eye crayons by Faces Canada cosmetics. It looks like a chubby pen and has a tip similar to crayons. Most of the shades are unique and have an inbuilt metallic sheen. Let us read below to know about further details of this eye crayon…
Directions of use:
Remove cap. Hold the eye crayon in pen grip and line your lids.
Use an eye makeup remover to clean it off.
The eye crayon comes in a chubby looking packaging which you can grip like a pen. Due to comfortable grip, it is easy to apply and glide on eyes. The tip of the crayon is neither too sharp nor to blunt. It gives a medium thick line. There is a sharpener provided with the crayon to freshen the tip before use. The cap of crayon liner closes with a tuck sound and does not come off too easily.
The texture of this eyeliner pen is smooth & creamy. It feels like butter when it moves on your lids. It does not tug on lids at all.
None mentioned on the pack
Pros of Faces Canada eye crayon
- The packaging is cute & chubby to look at
- The grip of the pen is very convenient to use
- Cap is not too loose to use
- Texture is very buttery
- Gives a thick and uniform line
- The pigmentation of the crayon is excellent
- The colour payoff is good, too
- Staying power is reasonably good and goes at least three hours without touch ups
- There are lot of colours in this range to pick from
- It is damn easy to do Smokey eyes with this eye crayon.
- It can be used as a creamy eyeshadow
- Affordable and the quantity as well as quality justify the price of the lip crayon.
Cons of Faces Canada eye crayon
- It cannot be categorized as totally smudge proof.
My experience with Faces Canada eye crayon
What I love the most about this eye colour pencil is that it can be used in multiple ways due to its chubby tip. You can use it as a simple eyeliner to line upper lids. Second, use it all over your lid like a creamy eyeshadow and use a Black eyeliner along with. Third, it can be used on half of lid along with Black to create Smokey eyes. So, basically, it is a multi-tasking product. The shimmers have been incorporated beautifully so that they do not look over the top. The pencil is partly smudge proof and stays intact on my eyes for three hours or so. However, I am not sure how it would stay on oily lids. You have to be careful not to rub into your lids.
Whether I would recommend this product?
Yes, I would recommend this eye crayon to those who like to try liners different from Jet Black shades and want an easy way to do Smokey eyes. The only flaw I found with this crayon is that it is not entirely smudge proof, in a way good for creating colour gradient in case of Smokey eyes.