Today its time to review an amazing hair color which is unfortunately used by my mom and not by me…:)
Garnier Color Naturals Cream Nourishing Permanent Hair Color:
For past 10 years, Color naturals have been giving natural looking long lasting color.
It gives 100% grey coverage while leaving your hair feeling soft and silky.
It is easy to apply, non-drip cream formula enriched with natural olive oil.
It nourishes your hair as it colors.
- 100% grey hair coverage
- Rich, long-lasting color
- Silky, shiny hair
Why you should love it:
It nourishes your hair while it colors.
It perfectly colors for up to 8 weeks.
Perfectly covers grey hair.
It contains olive oil which nourishes your hair leaving it silky, smooth.
The only precaution you need to take is use a shampoo which is meant for colored hair so that your color stays for a long time.
All first time users must do a full head application.
This pack can be used for multi applications.
It is recommended to wash your hair with garnier shampoo 1 to 2 day before the application.
Do not use any hair oil or other treatments before you color your hair.
To assure a visible and better color result, use the entire contents of the mixture.
To maintain beautiful, silky hair use garnier shampoo and conditioner
It is a Natural Black shade which makes your hair look shiny black.
You will be amazed to know that no one has reviewed such a nice product yet.
So I thought I should review this product.
My mother has been using this product from a long time and she is much satisfied with this product.
Many shades are available in this brand, so you can pick one according to your hair.
Also a leaflet is provided in this pack, so you can follow the instructions given there which may help you to guide how to use this product.
Natural black color is for those whose hair is grey.
Also brown shade is available, it is for those who want to color their hair and their hair color is already black.
Its texture is creamy and contains no ammonia.
How to apply:
If you are a first time user to do a full head application, full head is when you cover the entire length of the hair from the root to end with full amount of mixture.
Easy preparation for full head application
- Put on Gloves.
- Open cap of the developer
- Pour the entire contents into a metallic bowl.
- Open the cap of the cream hair colorant.
- Pierce the seal of the cream hair colorant with the point in the cap.
- Squeeze the entire contents of the cream hair colorant downwards into the non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colorant and the developer with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture.
- Apply immediately.
Easy Method for Full Head Application:
- With a hair coloring brush, apply the mixture on dry unwashed hair.
- Start by applying the mixture to the roots separating the hair strand by strand.
- Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
- Cover the entire hair well with the mixture.
- Pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 30 mins.
- Throw away any unused mixture
- Over time the cream may turn dark due to exposure to air.
Rinse and Shampoo:
- After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for a minute.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Garnier Shampoo.
Pros of Garnier Color naturals nourishing permanent hair color cream:
- Quantity is really good and enough for coverage.
- The hair don’t get damage after using this one
- Its cost friendly
- It contains olive oil which nourishes the hair
- The color does not get lighten after several washes
Cons of Garnier Color Natural Nourishing Permanent Hair color Cream:
The color once prepared by mixing color and developer cannot be used after some time as the cream may turn dark due to exposure to air.
The hair brush is not provided with the pack so you have to buy it separately.
Its price is Rs 150 for 40 gms.
I would rate this product 8 out of 10.
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Yes I would recommend this product again as it is a lovely product and I think you should try it ones but just be careful because as it suits me it is not necessary that it suits you too.so please check the shade and product before buying it .But overall it is a good product.