Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter Reviews
Hey Beautiful Ladies!!! If there is one thing, that I have to stop buying – It would be Lip balms. I have too many and the latest one to hit my vanity case is the Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter. Unlike other lip butters, this one looks to be greasy and grainy, but trust me – Looks can sometime be deceptive. I have been using this product, for a little over a week during the night, and I wake up every morning to kissable looking well plump, supple, soft, and moisturized lips. I have already bought 5 more – Planning to giveaway for my friends and relatives. This is one Super-Duper Lip butter balm and here goes the review – For you all!
- Natural Moisturizing Lip butter with Vitamin E
- Goodness of cocoa butter and sal butter
- Gives a slight shiny tint
- Blended with natural essential oils
- Nourishes, hydrates and Prevents chapping
- Free from Petroleum, silicones, artificial colour and Preservatives
The lip butter is perfect for dry and cracked lips. It heals the cracks from deep within and is free from harsh chemicals. A very gentle buttery balm, formulated with natural oils, it is fragrant and irritant free, and is ideal for all skin types.
Directions for usage
- Open the lid cap to see a white tab, which when pulled – Reveals the buttery texture balm.
- Swipe your index finger over the balm and apply it on your lips.
- Ensure to use clean fingers, to keep the balm sanitized.
- Apply liberally and re-apply as many times as needed.
A bottle of 10g Himalaya Herbals Natural Nourishing Lip Butter comes at 225 INR.
It comes in a well packed cute transparent tub with a green lid and is secured with white flap on the inside, to prevent the content from spilling out and is very easy to carry around.
It comes with a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavour, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Garcinia indica Seed Butter, Mangifera indica Seed Butter, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter.
The Lip butter has a grainy white texture, but is smooth to rub on the lips. It comes in a rather thick consistency, and has a slight cocoa flavour and fragrance.
Pros of Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
- Enriched with rich cocoa butter, sa butter and vitamin E
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Pocket friendly and fits within the budget
- Smooth lips in just 2 days’ time
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
- Does not come with SPF properties
- No coloured tints
- Not suitable as a lipstick base
- Would want a larger quantity
My experience with Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
It is a good night repair balm for my lips, as all through the day, the lips go through a wear and tear process, needless to say, the shiny lip-gloss, eating various foods, de-hydration and tanning – My lips feel rejuvenated, moisturised and pampered with this Lip butter. I find it to be light and easy on my pocket, so think – will stick with it for some more time. It is perfect for people, who do not want oily balms running through their chin, and this stays put in place, and can be wiped off with ease.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, a better alternative in terms of cost, ingredients, and the results are instant. So make a dash to the nearest store and grab yours!!!!