Iraya Manjistha Eye Contour Gel Reviews
Hey ladies, how is life treating you? Well, as our age advances, all of us do notice some signs of ageing cropping up here and there on our faces… true? After women crosses the age mark of 25, her skin needs some extra attention to tackle issues like loss in the plumpness of skin, dark circles, uneven complexion and fine lines. 25 is the correct age to incorporate some anti ageing products in your skin care regime. Although, I do not suffer from dark circles, per se…I do feel my eyes getting puffy at times and there are a few fine lines that I notice, beneath my eyes. So, I decided to invest in a good under eye gel..Gel because under eye creams really weigh down my eyes with their heavy texture.
This light textured under eye gel is easy to apply. It is rich in nutrients. It contains the extracts of Indian madder (manjistha) as well as the goodness of lavender essential oil. These ingredients helps to cool the under eye area and reduce puffiness. It also helps to reduce dark circles and fine lines in this region
Directions of use
Apply on clean skin over the under eye area using the pad of your ring finger. Use in mornings and evenings.
INR 395 for 20 grams
This comes in cute glass packaging. The cap is screw type. You need to be careful while carrying this glass packaging.
It is light texture and gets absorbed easily into skin. It does not leave a sticky feeling behind. In fact, it tightens the skin to work against the wrinkles.
Skin type synopsis
All skin types
Pros of Iraya manjistha eye contour gel
- It is light textured and gets absorbed completely into skin after massaging gently with tip of the finger for a minute or so.
- It has a faint, herbal smell which fades away soon after application.
- Does not irritate the eyes or make them watery or itchy.
- gets absorbed totally into skin
- brightens the under eye area, reduces puffiness
- cools the skin of the concerned area
- does not weigh down eyes
- tightens the skin slightly to work against the fine lines
- Not tested on animals
- 100 percent vegetarian product
- long shelf life
- free from chemicals
- contains herbal ingredients that do not cause any side effect
Cons of Iraya manjistha eye contour gel
- It takes a lot of time to show results that can be appreciated.
- packaging is heavy to carry around and there is risk of breakage
Manjistha, lavender essential oils
My experience with Iraya manjistha eye contour gel
Regular usage of this product for say, around 30 to 35 days has faded whatever little dark circles I had. I am not in a position to say what it does for serious dark circle issues. It tightens the skin after it gets absorbed into skin so, it does help in reducing the prominence of finer lines in under eye area. It is cooling and refreshing to apply and works better in reducing puffiness of the eyes as compared to under eye creams because one, it is light textured and two, it contains Manjistha, which helps in improving blood circulation in the concerned area.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I am going to recommend this to every lady who has crossed the landmark of 25 years of age as, this is chemical free and solves multiple skin issues of the under eye area.