Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer Review
A big Hello to the lovely readers of makeupera blog.Winters seem like just the right time to apply ample amount of body lotion into your dry and dehydrated skin & stock up on all types of yummy scented and rich textured body butters. I live in Delhi, which has harsh & dry weather around the months of December to February so, it is wise to spend some money on a fine quality body lotion. Jergens is a popular brand in many countries and is easily available in supermarkets. In India, you will easily spot it at exclusive cosmetic stores. I have tried out the Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer and have been using it twice a day, post bath and guess what it really worked for me!!
Did you read about Patanjali honey and Lemon face wash
Amazing body lotion for oily skin. Read about The Body Shop Moringa Body Sorbet Review
This body lotion from Jergens skincare range has been enriched with Silk Proteins & citrus extracts that claim to instantly moisturizes your skin by 4 times for a visibly smoother texture. It is an ideal product for daily usage that transforms dry & rough skin into a smooth one.This body lotion has an alluring fragrance & long-lasting formula.
Rs. 230 for 250 ml
Directions of use:
Apply in adequate amount on damp skin post bath.
The body moisturizer from Jergens comes in a pale white coloured bottle with light Green coloured pump type cap to dispense the product hygienically.
Silk proteins and citrus fruit extracts of Lemons, grapefruit and Pineapple
It is a thick textured lotion that is nourishing to the skin & deeply hydrating. The fragrance is mild.
Pros of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:
- Jergens body lotion is specially formulated to nourish the dry skin type and can be used on hands, feet and rest of the body.
- Made my skin appear visibly healthy and soft to touch on regular use.
- It has silk protein extracts and citrus extracts from exotic Pineapples, grapefruit etc.
I love the mild fragrance that lingers but does not bother my nose.
- It leaves the skin really soft to touch and healthy looking.
- The moisturizer provides good hydration even in driest of winter months and has not disappointed me.
- The price is agreeable.
- It leaves no traces of oil or greasiness behind.
- It has been Dermatologically tested.
Cons of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:
- The claim of providing 24 hour hydration to dry skin type is not true, you need to reapply the lotion twice a day.
- Since it is thick in consistency, it takes a couple of seconds to seep into your skin.
- Contains parabens that might be harmful.
My experience with Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:
One great thing about this body lotion from Jergens is that it can be used by Dry skinned as well as normal skinned beauties. I feel even men can use it as it is able to provide ample hydration even in Winters. It has a mild, sweet plus citrusy kind of fragrance.
The moisturizer is of a rich, creamy consistency with a certain transparency and a milky white colour. It spreads evenly and quite easily on the skin but needs to be rubbed for a few seconds for it to absorb fully. Once absorbed, it leaves your skin beautifully hydrated and silky smooth to touch. It is not at all greasy which is a major plus point.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would like to recommend it to one and all.