Kronokare the Real Deal Detoxifying Massage Oil Review
A big hello to all the pretty women out there who are hooked onto makeup er aright now!! How is life? I am big time into facial massages these days and I somehow find herbal massage oils more suitable for facial massage as compared to massage creams that are loaded with a lot of synthetic chemicals. To be frank, apart from coconut oil and olive oil, this is the first commercially available oil that I used on my face and I was quite apprehensive about using it but went ahead anyway. I am using this each day now and my skin literally is getting better by the day. This thing is working for me. Read on more below….
This massage oil is a treat to your skin since, it contains the purifying properties of lavender flower along with the cleansing power of neroli. It detoxifies skin and nourishes it from within !
Directions of use:
- Was your face with a cleanser that suits your skin type and follow with a toner.
- Next, using gentle pressure from your fingers, massage the oil onto dry skin including your face if you wish to.
- Let it soak into your skin. No rinsing is required as the oil is light textured as it is. You can dab a tissue on face to remove excess.
I am also using this oil for double cleansing method of skin.
745 INR for 220 ml
It comes in a dark coloured plastic bottle that has a cap with flip open cap to dispense the product. A dark Green coloured label contains all the product details.
Normal to dry skin.
However, it is well suiting my combination skin which is quite prone to acne.
It has a texture that is viscous than water but much lighter than fatty oils. The texture is lighter than coconut oil, even.
Pros of Kronokare the Real Deal Detoxifying Massage Oil
- Leak proof packaging that can be carried around easily
- very handy and convenient to carry
- light textured oil suitable for application on face
- Absorbs into skin to a great extent
- no rinsing required
- smells very botanical which I like
- no artificial smell
- can be used on body and face
- no synthetic chemicals added
- easy to massage into skin
- does not break me out or clog pores
- works great as an oily cleanser in double cleansing method
- the plastic used to make this bottle is recyclable and thus environment friendly
- justifies it’s cost
Cons of Kronokare the Real Deal Detoxifying Massage Oil
- A little costly but no problem as it works great
Sunflower oil, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus Paradiisi, Citrus Bergamia(neroli) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Lavandual Augustifolia (Lavender)
My experience with Kronokare the Real Deal Detoxifying Massage Oil
I have been using it once a day mostly in evenings, before retiring to bed. I apply a lavish amount of this oil to my face and massage it well into my skin so that, it seeps in. Then, I use a dry cotton pad to wipe of the excessive oil from my face. With the excess oil, also come out the accumulated dirt and pollutants and whatever residues of makeup are left on my skin. Then, I let it stay on my face this way for 20 minutes or so in order to let the neroli, lavender, vitamin E and sunflower extracts do their work. The joint effect of all this is supposed to be anti inflammatory, regeneration and detoxification of skin.
After 20 minutes, I use a face wash, use a toner and moisturize my face.
Another way to use this oil is as mentioned in the directions for usage.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, it is great for those who are looking to detox and hydrate their skin.